• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever had success with hosting a Day After Thanksgiving Sale?

In summary, the Day After Thanksgiving Sale usually happens on Black Friday, November 26th. It includes various kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware at discounted prices. Additional coupons or discounts cannot be applied. The sale is available both in-store and online, but some items may have limited stock. Pampered Chef also offers special promotions and free gifts during the sale, which can be found on their website or social media pages.
sarah824
Gold Member
Have any of you ever tried a Day After Thanksgiving Sale? If so how did it go? I just sent the email to all past hosts and customer so now I just have to wait and see. (That's the part I am really bad at) ;) Just wondering what your experiences have been.

go look at the Black Friday sale threads... there are several already started.

ThanksI've tried it for the last 2 years. It's been ok. I've had a few people show up. I didn't do it last year because I was having surgery and didn't want to push it. I do send out the email and I also send out a reminder email as well. I also have done a raffle for a free product for those that come. It's just a way to say thanks for coming.

Related to Have you ever had success with hosting a Day After Thanksgiving Sale?

1. When is the Day After Thanksgiving Sale?

The Day After Thanksgiving Sale typically takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday. This year, it will be on November 26th.

2. What items will be included in the sale?

The specific items included in the sale may vary, but typically there will be a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware available at discounted prices.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on top of the sale prices?

No, the sale prices are already discounted and additional coupons or discounts cannot be applied.

4. Can I shop the Day After Thanksgiving Sale online?

Yes, the sale will be available both in-store and online. Keep in mind that some items may be limited in stock and may sell out quickly.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions during the Day After Thanksgiving Sale?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and free gifts during the Day After Thanksgiving Sale. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any updates on these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PChefPEI