• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Sale: Save on Your Favorite Products and Keep Me Active!

In summary, this new consultant has had a great first month, but now is having difficulty finding new shows. She is hoping to have a Valentine's Day sale and keep her show active. There are many resources available on this website to help her.
BYUSkiBum
Hi,
I am a new consultant and had a great first month, but now no new shows in the last two months. The really bad thing is that I have my "hit enhancement" month in February, but I won't be able to do it, unless I am active. So, I want to have a Valentine's Day sale and send it to all of the people that I know/past hosts and guests, etc. Does anyone have any ideas or a sample flyer that they wouldn't mind sharing. I am hoping that I can muster up enough sales to stay active and be able to use those PC dollars I earned coupled with the discount. Thanks so much in advance! Just starting out, I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't stumbled across this website because you ladies are so positive and make me feel like I can really do this!
Thanks a ton!
:)

When was your last show? You don't go inactive until the end of the month.

Ex. last show Dec. 3 you have until Feb. 29 to submit your $200 or you go inactive Mar. 1

My last show was in November, so I need to get something in this month, but everyone I talk to said that December was bad because of the holidays, and January is bad because no one has any money left....ARGGGGH! So frustrating! I am just hoping to get a show in and squeek by into February when it looks a little better for me....

Forget the show. Just collect orders to total $200 and submit them. Talk to neighbors and freinds. Also try holding an open hosue w/ Valentines day special (focus on the heart).

Look in the files section, too. Theres a ton of flyers and ideas to help.

Good luck

Hi there! Congratulations on a great first month as a consultant! It's not uncommon to have a slower month or two after a strong start, but don't worry, it happens to all of us. It's great that you're thinking ahead and trying to come up with a plan to stay active during your "hit enhancement" month in February. A Valentine's Day sale is a fantastic idea! It's a holiday that many people celebrate and a perfect opportunity to promote your products. I would suggest creating a flyer that highlights some of your top Valentine's Day products and offering a special discount or promotion for those who purchase during the sale. You can also consider reaching out to your past hosts and guests and offering them a special discount or incentive for hosting a show during the month of February. This can help you generate more sales and reach your goal of staying active. I'm sure you will do great and I wish you all the best! Keep up the positive attitude and determination, and you will definitely succeed in this business. Best of luck to you! :)

1. What products are on sale for the Valentine's Day Sale?

The Valentine's Day Sale offers discounts on various kitchen and cooking products, including heart-shaped baking molds, chocolate molds, heart-shaped cookware, and more. Check out our website or catalog for a full list of sale items.

2. When does the Valentine's Day Sale start and end?

The Valentine's Day Sale typically starts a few weeks before Valentine's Day and ends on February 14th. However, exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I combine the Valentine's Day Sale with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Valentine's Day Sale cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, our regular promotions and deals may still apply to non-sale items in your order.

4. Are there any special gift sets or bundles for the Valentine's Day Sale?

Yes, we offer special gift sets and bundles for the Valentine's Day Sale. These sets include a selection of our popular products at a discounted price, making them perfect for gifting to your loved ones.

5. Can I place a personalized message or note with my order for the Valentine's Day Sale?

Yes, you can include a personalized message or note with your order for the Valentine's Day Sale. Simply add a note in the "Special Instructions" section during checkout, and we will ensure it is included with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Christa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RCKmom