• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Ordering Free Receipts with Code ER76? Here's What You Need to Know!

In summary, when you are unable to order free receipts, it means that the option is currently not available. There could be various reasons for this, including technical issues or a change in policy. There may be a possibility to order free receipts at a later time, depending on the reason for the unavailability. It is important to note that free receipts should not require any payment, but there may be certain requirements to receive them for free. If the online option is not available, alternative methods such as contacting customer service may be an option.
jenniferlynne
I am placing my first supply order for this season, and I can't get PP to take the code ER76. Anyone know what the deal is? I did a download.

Me Too!!I don't need them - but I was going to get them for one of my recruits that does not have a computer yet. I entered ER76 in PP and same thing - not eligible for this order??

Sometimes I have to manually update PP with new products.

Order FREE receiptsGo onto PP and click at the top under Product Information.
Then go to the category section and scroll down to Paperwork/supplies
Under Description I typed in 40 Free Write Ins (If that's what you want)
or write 40 Free Itemized
Then type the product number above that ER76
Change the amount to 0.00.
Make sure the guest special box is checked.
Hit the update button and it should work.

:D :D :D :D :D

Debbie

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the code ER76 on your first supply order. I would suggest double checking the code to make sure it is entered correctly and that it is still valid for this season. If you're still having trouble, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and make sure you are able to successfully place your order. Best of luck and happy selling!

What does it mean when I can't order free receipts?

When you are unable to order free receipts, it means that the option to do so is not available or accessible at the moment. This could be due to various reasons such as technical issues, a change in policy, or the service being temporarily unavailable.

Why am I not able to order free receipts?

There could be several reasons for not being able to order free receipts. Some common reasons include the service not being offered by the company, the service being restricted to certain customers or locations, or a technical error preventing the ordering process.

Is there a way to order free receipts at a later time?

If the option to order free receipts is currently unavailable, you may be able to do so at a later time. This could be due to the service being temporarily suspended or undergoing maintenance. It is best to check back at a later time to see if the option has become available again.

Do I need to pay for free receipts?

No, if the service is advertised as offering free receipts, you should not have to pay for them. However, there may be certain terms and conditions that need to be met in order to receive the receipts for free, such as being a member of a rewards program or making a minimum purchase.

Can I request free receipts through other means?

If you are unable to order free receipts online, you may be able to request them through other means such as contacting the company's customer service or visiting a physical location. However, this may not always be an option and could also vary depending on the company's policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef