• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling with Kids: Can I Bring All 4?

In summary, the CC website is saying that there will be gift card options for levels 2-4, for people who cannot or will not travel.
babywings76
Gold Member
I wasn't sure which section to post this in....

If I have 4 kids, do I have to choose 2 of them to go on the trip or can I pay for the other 2? Is that allowed?

In the past, there has always been a child buy-in option. My director has 5 kids, and she did this last time the trip was Disney. Ummm, except is was only 4 kids then, #5 went for free inside mom!

They usually have a buy-in for additional children. The details have not been announced yet. I will need to buy-in one myself.

okay, thanks! :)

Does it have to be 2 adults and 2 kids? Can it be 4 adults? I have 8 grandchildren .... how do I pick 2? CAn't take all 8!!!!! Would love to take my
sister and BIL.

It's usually any 4 people. I'm waiting to see if they announce any cash back options for consultants who only use 2 of the 4 spots.

chefann said:
It's usually any 4 people.

Except of course other consultants, right?

Right.I did receive a note yesterday that originated from Chris Manion that stated that there will be gift card options for levels 2-4, for people who cannot or will not travel. That info will be included when the official rules are posted on CC and sent out to everyone (I'm guessing with the calendars that we usually get around Thanksgiving).

I also will have to buy in another child, as I have three. :)

pamperedpals said:
I also will have to buy in another child, as I have three. :)
I'm just twisted enough to hold a "favorite child" tournament, with the loser having to stay home. :) It could be a way to have all sorts of chores done around the house next year - give each child points for positive activities and the 2 with the most points get to go on the trip.

This is why I don't have kids - they'd end up warped.

chefann said:
Right.

I did receive a note yesterday that originated from Chris Manion that stated that there will be gift card options for levels 2-4, for people who cannot or will not travel. That info will be included when the official rules are posted on CC and sent out to everyone (I'm guessing with the calendars that we usually get around Thanksgiving).

Thanks for passing this info along... I have no desire to travel.

Related to Traveling with Kids: Can I Bring All 4?

Can I bring all 4 kids on a plane?

Yes, most airlines allow children of all ages to travel with their parents or guardians. However, it is important to check with the specific airline for their policies and any age restrictions.

Do I need to purchase a separate ticket for each child?

Yes, each child above the age of 2 is required to have their own ticket for air travel. Some airlines may offer discounted rates for children under a certain age.

What documents do I need to bring for my children?

All children traveling by air are required to have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or birth certificate. Additionally, if only one parent is traveling with the children, a notarized letter of consent from the other parent may be required.

Can I bring a car seat or stroller for my child?

Most airlines allow parents to bring a car seat or stroller for their child at no additional cost. However, it is important to check with the specific airline for their policies and any size restrictions.

Are there any restrictions on bringing food or liquids for my children?

You are allowed to bring food and liquids for your children through airport security, as long as they comply with the Transportation Security Administration's guidelines for liquids and gels. However, it is always a good idea to check with the specific airline for any additional restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
toniascookin
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefbritt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen