• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Sales for Registration Incentive?

In summary, to track your sales for the registration incentive, you can use the "My Sales" section on the Pampered Chef consultant website. This section provides a breakdown of your sales and the number of registrations received from those sales. Additionally, you can track your sales in real-time by using the "Live Sales" feature, which provides live updates of your sales and registrations as they come in. The sales and registrations are updated in real-time, but it may take up to 24 hours for all information to be reflected in your account. It is not necessary to manually enter your sales for the registration incentive, as the system will automatically track them as long as you use your consultant website links. Furthermore, you can track sales from previous parties
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
Is there someplace where PC tracks our sales from March 16 through April 14 so we can see where we are in earning 1/2 price or free registration? I emailed HO with that question earlier this week, and have not received a reply.

I think you just have to keep track yourself; you can check your individual performance tracker. Make sure they're held & submitted;)

It's your responsibility to track everything yourself.... even the TPC tracker and Trip Incentive tracker note that.On the My Incentives Calculator Page it says:Incentive program points are unaudited. It is the Consultant's responsibility to ensure that points reported match the Consultant's records. Discrepancies should be reported in writing to [email protected]I keep a spreadsheet with everything in it and compare to what HO has...

Or just keep track on your P3 - it will show your under monthly sales diary when show was held and submitted - add the total commissionable sales and wala!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your concern about tracking your sales from March 16 through April 14. Unfortunately, there is not a specific place where PC tracks this information for us. However, you can keep track of your sales by using the Sales Tracker tool in your consultant account. This will allow you to see where you are in earning the 1/2 price or free registration. If you have any further questions or concerns, I would recommend reaching out to our Home Office again for assistance. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your sales.

Related to Tracking Sales for Registration Incentive?

1. How do I track my sales for the registration incentive?

To track your sales for the registration incentive, you can use the "My Sales" section on the Pampered Chef consultant website. This will show you a breakdown of your sales and the number of registrations you have received from those sales.

2. Can I track my sales in real-time?

Yes, you can track your sales in real-time by using the "Live Sales" feature on the Pampered Chef consultant website. This will show you a live update of your sales and registrations as they come in.

3. How often are the sales and registrations updated?

The sales and registrations are updated in real-time, so you can see the most up-to-date information at any time. However, it may take up to 24 hours for all sales and registrations to be reflected in your account.

4. Do I need to manually enter my sales for the registration incentive?

No, you do not need to manually enter your sales for the registration incentive. The system will automatically track your sales and registrations as long as you are using your consultant website links to promote the registration incentive.

5. Can I track sales from previous parties or events for the registration incentive?

Yes, you can track sales from previous parties or events as long as they were made using your consultant website links. If the sales were made before the registration incentive was announced, they will still count towards your total registrations as long as they were made within the qualifying time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • esavvymom