• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking a Shipment with an 'H': Adjustment Incentives Explained

so I was thinking it was something like thatMaybe it's something like a "gift" to us. ;)I am assuming it is something you earned for free
Jennie4PC
When you put in for an adjustment (to see when your incetives are coming) what does the H mean?? I have a shipment that left HO on the 11th of July and it has an H but I cant track the shipment please help:D

H is usually samples...

Janet, you're turning into Ann! You have answers where I didn't know answers existed!!!

DanielleQ said:
Janet, you're turning into Ann! You have answers where I didn't know answers existed!!!

Ann - help?!?!?!? - is that a compliment or a curse :confused: :p

(...just wait until I spend a day in the warehouse next month...I'll know all kinds of fun stuff....)

Other answers:

K = Cooking Shows
F = Fundraisers
B = Wedding Showers
C = Catalog Shows
I = Individual Orders
O = Individual Online Orders
R = Wedding Registry Reward Orders

Let me add....

E = Kit Enhancement
X = Booster
S = Supply
H = Samples
G = New consultant kit

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Ann - help?!?!?!? - is that a compliment or a curse :confused: :p

A total compliment!!

And what will you be doing in the warehouse? Sorry if you mentioned it before...

janetupnorth said:
(...just wait until I spend a day in the warehouse next month...I'll know all kinds of fun stuff....)

What did I miss? What does that mean?

Stampaholic1961 said:
What did I miss? What does that mean?

That I am going to Addison, IL to spend a day in the warehouse. :D :D :D :D :D

I wish we could track our Director's Benefits boxes and sell-a-thon packages! I'm going out of town and really want time to play with them before I leave for 10 days!!!!

janetupnorth said:
That I am going to Addison, IL to spend a day in the warehouse. :D :D :D :D :D

WOW! How did you swing that?

Well, do you remember the big guy running across the front of the room during the session on your tour?

Well, that is Dan, Director of Distribution Operations. I just walked up to him, introduced myself, gave him my work business card and told him that I've been trying to get myself and a few coworkers into the warehouse to see their set-up since we have the same Pick-to-Light vendor as they do and similar technology.

Well, he gave me his card and said he'd take care of it. His wonderful assistant Gail (who took care of the music during that time) e-mailed me on Monday and we set a date for August.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm looking forward to learning a lot to help both here at my FT job and understanding PC better and better.

How cool! Have a blast!

Basically, I have the theory that no matter what a person's title or background, people are people. We all get up in the morning, put our clothes on the same way and go about our lives. Some have more, some have less, but we're all people. It doesn't hurt to talk to someone or ask for what you need.

Same moral goes for our PC businesses - pick up the phone and ask, what's the worse that can happen - a no???? Well, that's a pretty short word to get over if you ask me. ;)

Janet, G I believe stands for Gift cause I have those on my adjustment record

Maybe they use it for gift and new consultant kits...I guess the new consultant kit is a "gift" to us. ;)

What would they classify as a "gift"?

BethCooks4U said:

I was just thinking if I'm wrong about it being new consultant kit and she is right with it being a "gift"...

Then you could say...having the new kit and a new business is such a gift. :)

(I was being facetious there...not totally serious...)

BethCooks4U said:

I am assuming it is something you earned for free I was just looking at the adj and it said 3/1/07 433333g0000 and that was from my microfiber dishcloths

1. What is a shipment with an 'H' and why is it important to track?

A shipment with an 'H' refers to a package that is being shipped through our expedited shipping service. It is important to track these shipments because they have a higher value and require special handling to ensure timely delivery.

2. How can I track a shipment with an 'H'?

You can track a shipment with an 'H' by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Track My Order" page. From there, you can enter your order number and the tracking number provided to you.

3. What are adjustment incentives and how do they relate to tracking a shipment with an 'H'?

Adjustment incentives are discounts or credits given to customers for any inconveniences or delays that may occur with their shipment. These incentives may be applied if there are any issues with tracking or if the shipment is not delivered within the promised timeframe.

4. Will I receive a notification when my shipment with an 'H' is delivered?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email or text message when your shipment with an 'H' is delivered. This notification will include the date and time of delivery, as well as the name of the person who signed for the package.

5. What should I do if my shipment with an 'H' is delayed or lost?

If your shipment with an 'H' is delayed or lost, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to track down your package and provide you with updates on its status. If the package cannot be located, we will initiate a claim and provide you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76