• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Cake Mix Brands for the Ultimate Black Forest Trifle

In summary, when it comes to cake mixes, King Arthur Flour is the most popular among Pampered Chef customers for gluten-free options, while Betty Crocker's Super Moist is a popular choice for making cakes from scratch. Duncan Hines is the go-to brand for sheet cakes, and Pillsbury's Funfetti offers unique and fun flavors. For those looking for vegan options, Miss Jones Baking Co. has a line of organic and plant-based cake mixes that are free from dairy, eggs, and artificial flavors.
gailz2
Gold Member
Which brand of cake mix do people like best? I'm going to make the Black Forest Trifle and wanted to make sure to get the best mix.

gailz2 said:
Which brand of cake mix do people like best? I'm going to make the Black Forest Trifle and wanted to make sure to get the best mix.

I generally go for the Supermoist ones...they seem to turn out the best for me, and I do a lot of microwave cakes in the fluted stone.

Thanks. I had heard before either B. Crocker or D. Hines was much better and forget which. I don't make cakes often.

i only use duncan hines unless I try a specialty brand like Barefoot Contessa which was way over priced tasted nasty and we threw it away

I've tried cheap store brands (like from Aldi's) and it was terrible.

Duncan Hines for me too.

You want DH if you are going to make a skillet cake.

I agree, Duncan Hines is the BEST!! It really holds its form and stays moist. Very good pick.

I also agree Duncan Hines are my favorite.

Wow, overwhelming votes for Duncan Hines. Now I'll know. Thankyou all!

ChefBeckyD said:
You want DH if you are going to make a skillet cake.

LOL I got a little confused, I read it as your husband, not duncan hines!

1. What is the best cake mix brand for gluten-free options?

The most popular gluten-free cake mix brand among Pampered Chef customers is King Arthur Flour. Their gluten-free cake mixes are known for their great taste and texture.

2. Which cake mix brand is best for making cakes from scratch?

For those who prefer to make cakes from scratch, Betty Crocker's Super Moist cake mixes are a popular choice. They have a wide variety of flavors and consistently produce delicious cakes.

3. What is the best cake mix brand for making sheet cakes?

Duncan Hines is a top choice for sheet cakes. Their mixes are known for producing moist and fluffy cakes that are perfect for birthdays, potlucks, and other special occasions.

4. Which cake mix brand offers the most unique flavors?

If you're looking for unique and fun flavors, try Pillsbury's Funfetti cake mixes. They have a variety of flavors such as cotton candy, strawberry, and chocolate chip, and are perfect for adding a splash of color to your cakes.

5. What is the best cake mix brand for vegan options?

For those who follow a vegan diet, Miss Jones Baking Co. offers a line of organic and plant-based cake mixes. They are free from dairy, eggs, and artificial flavors, and still produce delicious and moist cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies