• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Searching for Black Forest Trifle Fact Sheet on Pampered Chef Website

In summary, Leslie found a recipe for a Black Forest Trifle on the PC website, but it has been updated to only call for 3 cups of cherry pie filling. Leslie thinks that the original recipe may be wrong and that the ingredients list needs to be checked. Leslie recommends that if someone ever visits Hawaii, they should pack a lot of the ingredients so they can meet up with Leslie.
tabimichelle
Gold Member
Hi,
I am looking for the Black Forest Trifle fact sheet I found last week on the PC website? Does anyone happen to have it or know where to locate it? It was there and now I can't find it. I wanted to use it for an upcoming show.
Anyone out there that could help I would greatly appreciate!
Tabi:grumpy:

I don't remember a fact sheet, but here is the recipe if that's what you are looking for...

Attachments

• black_forest_trifle_recipe.pdf
    136.6 KB · Views: 325
It could be me but doesn't this PDF say 10 cups cherry pie filling and 3 cups cherry pie filling for a total of 13 cups??? Seems like that cannot be right. :confused:

I did not notice that! Has to be a typo!

The original ingredient list (I think):
1 pkg (9 oz) devil's food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
2 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, divided
1 can (30 oz) cherry pie filling
1 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup cranberry cherry juice
2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs (3.3 oz) white chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed

I notice that the new recipe is also calling for the regular size brownie mix (18-21 oz).

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. Where did you find it?

Don't log in as a consultant. Choose Holiday 2008 from under the Products drop down.

But, beware, as Leslie states, the ingredients are wrong.

It has been updated now, it only says 3 cups cherry pie filling. Sounds and looks yummy!

I just got this in an e-mail from my director, thought I'd share:"There was some confusion about what kind of cranberry juice to use and I did hear from the Test Kitchens today. It calls for Cranberry-Cherry juice and they said that Libby makes that brand but if you can't find it to use a sweetened cranberry juice - NOT cocktail because that is sour. And it's 1/2 cup, even though the recipe says 1/2 can! It's basically just to add some more moisture to the Cherry Pie Filling.

I am making this recipe for my shows the last half of October and into November. You can push the November Baking Stone sale while using the Large Bar Pan to bake the brownies and especially push for December bookings with the Trifle Bowl sale. It comes together quick and is very pretty."

I made this last night and though it was good it wasn't my favorite Trifle.
I am unable to find White Chocolate Pudding/Pie Filling anywhere in Hawaii so instead used Vanilla. That made it yellow and sort of distracted from the presentation. Next time I will probably use the Cheesecake flavor.

KimoMakano said:
I made this last night and though it was good it wasn't my favorite Trifle.
I am unable to find White Chocolate Pudding/Pie Filling anywhere in Hawaii so instead used Vanilla. That made it yellow and sort of distracted from the presentation. Next time I will probably use the Cheesecake flavor.
If I ever get to visit Hawaii, I'll pack a bunch in my suitcase and meet up with you!

1. What is a Black Forest Trifle?

The Black Forest Trifle is a delicious dessert made with layers of chocolate cake, cherry filling, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. It is inspired by the classic German dessert, Black Forest Cake.

2. Does Pampered Chef offer a recipe for Black Forest Trifle?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a recipe for Black Forest Trifle on our website. It can be found in the Desserts section under the Recipes tab.

3. Are there any variations or substitutions for the Black Forest Trifle recipe?

Yes, our recipe allows for variations and substitutions. You can use different types of cake, such as chocolate or vanilla, and substitute the cherries for other fruits like strawberries or raspberries.

4. Can the Black Forest Trifle be made in advance?

Yes, the Black Forest Trifle can be made ahead of time. It is recommended to assemble the trifle the day before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. What Pampered Chef products are recommended for making the Black Forest Trifle?

We recommend using our Trifle Bowl and Cake Tester for making the Black Forest Trifle. The Trifle Bowl is the perfect size and shape for layering the ingredients, and the Cake Tester ensures that the cake is baked to perfection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa2Boys
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • rebeccastt