• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Lazy Lasagna Chili Recipe Card

In summary, the Lazy Lasagna Chili recipe requires ground beef, lasagna noodles, canned chili, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, and shredded cheese. The ground beef can be substituted with other types of protein such as ground turkey, chicken, or plant-based options like tofu or lentils. This recipe makes 8 servings and can be made in a slow cooker by browning the ground beef and adding all ingredients on low for 4-6 hours. It can be served with garlic bread, a side salad, or topped with sour cream and green onions.
pamperedbecky
Hi!
I'm hoping for some help:)
I can't seem to locate the Lazy Lasagna Chili recipe card from the Soups, Stews & Chili recipe card collection and I was really hoping to make it for dinner tonight (I assuming I guessed right at the ingredients it calls for!).

If someone happens to have it saved as a file, could you post it? I'd be SO grateful! I just can't find that card anywhere. I tried a search and a recipe search, but couldn't find it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!:D

Thank you so much!

Dang, I don't have zucchini. :( I do have a green pepper, I can probably use that. I was guessing what ingredients it called for when I was the store this morning. I bought the hot turkey sausage instead of sweet, but that should be ok. I only have 1 can of beef broth, but I could probably use chicken stock for the other can.

what do you all think? Would these substitutions work ok? See, they let ANYONE be a consultant. I didn't cook at all before PC, so I'm lost without a recipe.

Thanks for any input!:chef:

Oh my gosh does that sound good! We are in the single digits today ... BURRRRRRR. It is definitely soup season. Thanks for the reminder.

I think it would work out fine, Becky. Enjoy!

cool, thanks!!:)

I think it'll be fine too Becky! Love that recipe...:thumbup:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Lazy Lasagna Chili?

You will need ground beef, lasagna noodles, canned chili, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, and shredded cheese.

2. Can I substitute the ground beef with another type of protein?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even a plant-based protein like tofu or lentils.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, perfect for a family dinner or meal prepping for the week.

4. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can easily adapt this recipe for a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and then add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

5. What can I serve with this Lazy Lasagna Chili?

You can serve this chili with garlic bread, a side salad, or top it with some sour cream and chopped green onions. It's also delicious on its own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies