• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for DCB Turkey Chili Recipe - Desperately Needed!

In summary, this quick and easy turkey chili is an excellent way to use up some of the ingredients you may have on hand. It is flavorful and easy to make.
redsoxgirl
I could have sworn I saw a DCB turkey chili somewhere and now I can't find it.
I was hoping to make it for my Open House tonight.

Is there one? Anyone have the recipe??

Thanks!!

I found this one here, but doesn't look like the DCB recipe... but maybe you saw this one and just thought it was the DCB one... not sure but hope it helps!

Microwave Quick Turkey Chili
Contributed by: rwester
Posted on: 09-13-2007
Rating: 0/5.00 (based on 0 votes)
Number of Views: 115

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients Needed:

This quick and easy turkey chili is packed with flavor and can be made in less than 30 minutes.

1 cup chopped onion
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cup diced green bell pepper
1 pound 99% lean ground turkey
2 tablespoons Basil Blend Canola oil (OR olive or canola)
3 garlic cloves, pressed
¾ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (16 ounces) chili beans in sauce, undrained
½ cup hot water

Cooking Tools:

Food Chopper
Cutting Board
Corer
Santoku Knife
Mix & Chop
Executive Skillet
Basil Blend Canola Oil
Garlic Press
EA Measuring Spoons
Smooth Edge Can Opener
Can Strainer
ER Measuring Cups
Deep Covered Baker

Cooking Instructions:

1. Using Food Chopper, chop onion and jalapeño pepper. Dice bell pepper using Santoku Knife. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until tender.

2. Add turkey, oil, garlic and salt; mix well. Microwave, uncovered, an additional 5-6 minutes, stirring halfway through and breaking turkey mixture into crumbles.

3. Add seasoning mix and flour; mix well to coat. Stir in tomatoes, beans and water. Microwave, uncovered, an additional 12-14 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring once halfway through cooking.

Yield: 6 servings

(Light) Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 970 mg, Fiber 8 g

Thanks. I think this must be the one I saw.

It's on CC under Products and Recipes. It's WONDERFUL!

That is the deep covered baker one. I can't wait to try it next week! My director suggested using it in January since it uses the most expensive stone, which are all 20% off.

The executive skillet is listed in the products used. I didn't see where you use it in the directions, though.

Ohh.. and let me tell you, we decided to add a bit of fresh cilantro to our chili and a dollup of sour cream on top, served it with cornbread and we have never gotten SOOO MANY compliments on the chili!

Related to Searching for DCB Turkey Chili Recipe - Desperately Needed!

1. What ingredients do I need to make DCB Turkey Chili?

The ingredients for DCB Turkey Chili include ground turkey, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, black beans, corn, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I prepare the DCB Turkey Chili?

To prepare DCB Turkey Chili, brown the ground turkey in a large pot. Then, add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, black beans, corn, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Let the chili simmer for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together.

3. Can I make this recipe in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the DCB is the perfect tool for making this chili recipe. It can be used in the oven or microwave, and its deep walls allow for even cooking and easy stirring.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 6-8 servings, depending on the portion size.

5. Can I freeze the DCB Turkey Chili for future meals?

Yes, this chili can be frozen for future meals. Let it cool completely before placing it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefruthie
  • pamperedmomto3