• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Late: Advising on Last-Minute Changes to Conference Guest List

If you email them, they might not get it until the day of the party, which defeats the purpose. And if they don't get it, they might not show up. So it's probably better to just call and send them in person.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Even after I called a host this weekend and left her a message to email me her guest list since I'm leaving for conference, I get an email from her today that she just dropped it in the mail today!! UGH! So it will come tomorrow after I've left for Chicago and I need to get the invites out this weekend. Any suggestions on what I should do or should I just wait until next Monday and send them out?

can someone get it when it arrives, scan it and email it to you? The hotel should have the ability to log into a computer and print it out for you? Or you just check it thru your phone and write the info from your phone.

That's the only suggestion I can think of (good luck!)

When's the party? Maybe it'll be fine to just not stress about it and send them out on Monday. Were you planning on bringing the invitations and such to Chicago and put them together and mail from there? Then maybe like cheftracyp mentioned, you could ask someone to get the letter and scan it and e-mail it to you (your phone, laptop, or another consultant's).

cheftracyp said:
can someone get it when it arrives, scan it and email it to you? The hotel should have the ability to log into a computer and print it out for you? Or you just check it thru your phone and write the info from your phone.

That's the only suggestion I can think of (good luck!)
The only scanner we have at home is hooked up to my laptop which I'm brining with me.

babywings76 said:
When's the party? Maybe it'll be fine to just not stress about it and send them out on Monday. Were you planning on bringing the invitations and such to Chicago and put them together and mail from there? Then maybe like cheftracyp mentioned, you could ask someone to get the letter and scan it and e-mail it to you (your phone, laptop, or another consultant's).

The party is June 22nd. It wouldn't be so bad to get them out next Monday but I just feel bad. I was planning on bringing everything I needed to do them in Chicago and mail them out.

I would make sure you mail them Monday, they will be out in plenty of time.

besides, your host knew you would be out of town and thought nothing of it to inconvenience and stress you out, and I think if they went out Monday you would be fine. : ) Then they will be a closer reminder of when the party is, maybe tell your host to be sure she calls and reminds them and checks in to make sure they received their invite. : - )
Best of luck.

It's really only going to be one day difference in when they get them, Saturday being mailed vs. Monday. So I wouldn't worry about the extra stress. This will also make it so you don't have to worry about bringing all that extra stuff and worrying about making time while you're at Conference to get it done. Also, does it being mailed from Chicago increase the time of them going through the mail system? I know near me if I mail things within my county, they arrive to people the next day. If I mail to the next county, it might be that next day or one more. But out of state would definitely add a day. Not sure if it's the same way for you or not.But I wouldn't feel bad about it at all. Go and enjoy Conference! :)

Hey there! I'd wait until I came back. Enjoy conference!! Question though...when is it too late to send invitations? My host sent me her guest list to mail invitations right before I left for the holiday. Her show is Friday. Should I send them out or just make phone calls and send emails?? I'm thinking the latter...

I usually send the invites with the mini catty's about 1 week before the party. I think sending them then keeps it in people's minds, and I'm afraid if I send them out too early people have a tendency to forget the date. (My host's don't always do reminder calls). I would just go to conference (and have a great time) and do the invites on Monday. It will all be fine and work out:)

If you call them, they won't have your information or won't remember it. If they get the invite in the mail, they'll have all of your info in case they want to order or book a party. They might not keep it forever but hopefully, it will etch into their mind a little bit.

What is the deadline for making changes to the conference guest list?

The deadline for making changes to the conference guest list is typically one week before the event date. However, it is always best to check with the event coordinator for specific deadlines.

Can I add or remove guests from the conference guest list after the deadline?

It is possible to make changes to the guest list after the deadline, but it may result in additional fees or complications. It is best to communicate any changes as early as possible to avoid any complications.

Can I make changes to individual guest information, such as dietary restrictions or special accommodations?

Yes, you can make changes to individual guest information even after the deadline. However, it is important to communicate these changes to the event coordinator as soon as possible to ensure they can be accommodated.

What is the process for making last-minute changes to the conference guest list?

The process for making last-minute changes to the conference guest list will vary depending on the event and the event coordinator. It is best to reach out to the coordinator directly to discuss the necessary steps for making changes.

What happens if I need to cancel a guest's attendance after the deadline?

If you need to cancel a guest's attendance after the deadline, it is important to inform the event coordinator immediately. Depending on the event, there may be penalties or fees for last-minute cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies