• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tonights show

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I had a great show tonight. My host had 16 guests...1 outside order...and I got 1 booking for September. She was at 701.00 when I left and already calling her guest who didn't show up and getting ready to get more outside orders from people she knew weren't coming.

I had her call everyone today to bring their ugliest wooden spoon...only 4 people remembered...and one was an older PC bamboo spoon that had been burned on the edges.

I made 7 layer southwest salad and stars and stripes dessert pizza...there wasn't a bite left.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
What made this show so great for me was that the mnl picked up a catalog at my restaurant and asked her dnl to contact me. She contacted me thru my website and asked about doing a show asap. So, I didn't know her, had never seen her before, and she didn't know me either. But, when I arrived at her home 30 minutes early her guests were already arriving to visit. I knew 1 of her guests from a previous show. However over half had never attended a show before. They are all excited about the show in September.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Just submitted this show...comm. sales was at $832.97. This host earned 240 in free products and used 1 of her 3 half-price.