• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toGod Be the Glory!!My Friend Just Found Out That She Is

In summary, "ToGod Be the Glory!" is a phrase used to give credit and praise to God for blessings and successes. To show support for a friend who is pregnant, you can offer help, bring a meal, send a thoughtful card or gift, or simply be there to listen and offer encouragement. There are many special gifts you can give to celebrate your friend's pregnancy, such as a pregnancy journal or personalized baby blanket. To help your friend prepare for the arrival of her baby, you can offer to help with tasks or attend appointments with her. Praying for your friend during her pregnancy is a thoughtful way to support her, and you can pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy, strength and peace as she becomes a mother, and
PamperedCaniac
To God be the GLORY!!

My friend just found out that she is PREGNANT!! About 3 months ago she miscarriaged at 5 weeks and then she recently became pregnant again and started bleeding a little so she took a test and the line wwas very faint and then too another test that said NEGATIVE!!!! Well she never started to actually bleed so she went to the doctor who said well our test says positive and did an ultrasound but they only saw a sac and nothing else. Well she was only 5 weeks at this time so they said come back and if your HCG levels have increased then you are in deed pregnant and a heartbeat will happen in about a week! WELL SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God answered our prayers for her and he deserves the GLORY!!!

Re: Testimony!Praise God! She'll be in my prayers.

Re: Testimony!Congratulations and may she have a wonderful pregnancy.

Re: Testimony!Congratulations to her.

Re: Testimony!Praise God to the Highest!!!!! His is the Glory!!!!!

Related to toGod Be the Glory!!My Friend Just Found Out That She Is

1. What does "toGod Be the Glory!" mean?

"ToGod Be the Glory!" is a phrase often used to give credit and praise to God for blessings and successes in life. It is a way to acknowledge and thank God for all that He has done.

2. How can I show my friend support after finding out she is pregnant?

There are many ways to show support for a friend who has just found out she is pregnant. Some ideas include offering to help with tasks or errands, bringing over a meal, sending a thoughtful card or gift, or simply being there to listen and offer words of encouragement.

3. Is there a special gift I can give to my friend to celebrate her pregnancy?

Yes, there are many special gifts you can give to a friend who is expecting. Some popular options include a pregnancy journal, a personalized baby blanket, a gift certificate for a maternity photoshoot, or a pampering gift basket for the mom-to-be.

4. How can I help my friend prepare for the arrival of her baby?

One way to help your friend prepare for the arrival of her baby is to offer to help with tasks such as setting up the nursery, organizing baby items, or making a list of essential items she will need. You can also offer to attend doctor appointments with her or help with any last-minute preparations.

5. What are some thoughtful ways to pray for my friend during her pregnancy?

Praying for your friend during her pregnancy is a wonderful way to support her. Some ideas for specific prayers include asking for a healthy and safe pregnancy, praying for strength and peace as she prepares to become a mother, and thanking God for the blessing of new life. You can also ask your friend if there are any specific areas she would like you to pray for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef