• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party: Ideas from a Mortgage Consultant

In summary, a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party is a social and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a consultant where guests can try out Pampered Chef products. To host a successful party, invite a mix of friends and family and offer incentives. The type of food served varies, but the consultant can provide suggestions and recipes. While there is no obligation to purchase, many guests choose to do so. And even if you have limited cooking experience, you can still host and learn at a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party.
Humble Beginnings
Hi everyone,

As some of you know I am a mortgage consultant and work with a builder. Well last month they were looking for ideas on how to get out of the box and find leads. I suggested a bridal fair and they loved it. Well, they booked one and can I tell you they are expensive. It's September 13th. I'm going to be there representing my company and helping the sales consultants talk with brides. Well today I was discussing plans with one of the sales consultant "no problem letting you promote PC as well. She loves PC and has bought from me. She also she would give me copies of the leads to follow up with them. I almost fell over because this is a blessing. My question is how can I present this to the brides without confusing them. I can't set up product or anything like that. Just thinking maybe giving them something or have a lead box for a drawing? I was thinking even mixining it in with mortages, "buy a home throw a PC Housewarming party" Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and very much needed.

bumping, anyone?

I love the housewarming gift idea.

Could you get small goodie bags together with mini-cat, recruiting info, business card, couple of recipe cards, pan scraper....all tied up with a twix-it clip?

Good luck! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you! Great that you'll be getting the lead list, so you'll be able to talk to them directly!! And, if they get a little something from you at the booth, then they won't be so surprised when you call.

1. "What is a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party?"

A Pampered Chef Housewarming Party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products while socializing with friends and family.

2. "How do I host a successful Pampered Chef Housewarming Party?"

The key to a successful Pampered Chef Housewarming Party is to invite a good mix of friends, family, and acquaintances, and to make sure everyone feels comfortable and welcome. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to encourage guests to make purchases.

3. "What kind of food will be served at a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party?"

The type of food served at a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party will vary depending on the preferences of the host and guests. Some common options include appetizers, desserts, and small bites made with Pampered Chef products. The consultant can also provide suggestions and recipes.

4. "Do I have to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party?"

There is no obligation to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party. However, many guests choose to make purchases to support the host and to take advantage of any special offers or discounts available at the party.

5. "Can I host a Pampered Chef Housewarming Party if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?"

Absolutely! Pampered Chef Housewarming Parties are designed to be fun and educational for all levels of cooking experience. The consultant will provide tips and guidance throughout the demonstration, and guests can also learn from each other. Plus, the products are designed to be user-friendly for all skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • melissaboyd