• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone had success with a joint Mary Kay and Pampered Chef party?

In summary, Amy is thinking of hosting a party to get started in the PC business again. Her SIL wants to go together and rent a large room. Any advice or ideas are appreciated.
alj30
My SIL is a Mary Kay Consultant, and I am currently inactive in PC. I want to to get started up again, and was thinking of renting a room in the the civic center in my town for a party to get started and maybe find some new contacts. My SIL wants us to go together and rent a large room and have a PC/MK party. I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this before, and if it worked? I was thinking of maybe doing a mystery host type of thing. Any info, ideas or advice is appreciated!!! TIA, Amy

The plus side would be that you can benefit from her contacts and at least they are two different types of products so you won't be competing directly with each other. The negative side is that customers money would be split. But it might be great for booking leads.

You can do a search here about mystery host shows, or check the files and see if that helps you out as well. Maybe others will post and give you some great ideas and feedback from their experiences. I haven't done a mystery host show yet.

Good luck! :)

yes, the customers money would be split, however someone who might never think to go to a PC show but likes makeup might go and see what great products we have. Did a combination jewelry/pc party with a friend. some bought from me, some bought from her and some bought from both but was worthwhile for both of us. as long as there are enough people invited. I would not do this with a small crowd.

I think it's a great idea! Go for it and good luck and welcome back to PC! :)

Thanks for responding! We are planning to really advertise this! I am going to make some flyers to put in local businesses, and we are going to put an ad in the newspaper, and we're also going to send out invitations to our friends and family. Thanks everyone! If anybody has anymore ideas on what to do or serve or whatever please post them! Amy

1. How can I find the best products for my specific cooking needs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to suit all types of cooking styles and preferences. You can start by browsing our website or attending a cooking show to see our products in action. Additionally, our consultants are always happy to provide personalized recommendations based on your specific needs and budget.

2. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Absolutely! Our products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure safety and durability. We also offer a limited lifetime guarantee on our products, so you can feel confident in your purchase.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes, hosting a cooking show is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on our website to host a cooking show at your home or online.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about cooking and love our products. You can sign up on our website or contact a consultant for more information on how to get started. Our consultants receive training, support, and the chance to earn income and rewards while sharing their love for cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies