• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick and Easy Finger Food Ideas for a Mary Kay Party?

In summary, Tomorrow at 10am, I am doing a Mary Kay thing at my house for my sister who sells it. I wanted to have some light refreshments, finger foods, fruit or something. I figured I would try to have something that could show off my PC stuff at the same time. My sister doesn't want me to have too much, so it has to be something that looks light and was easy to prepare. Plus I don't have too much time to put it together. Any ideas?
babywings76
Gold Member
Tomorrow at 10am I am doing a Mary Kay thing at my house for my sister who sells it. I wanted to have some light refreshments, finger foods, fruit or something. I figured I would try to have something that could show off my PC stuff at the same time. My sister doesn't want me to have too much, so it has to be something that looks light and was easy to prepare. Plus I don't have too much time to put it together. Any ideas?

If you have an oven to use there, cheesy bacon bites are one of my all time favorites. You can actually prepare them ahead of time and take them on a stone and bake them there. Then you can put the stone on a woven selection to serve with a mini-serving spatula.

Of course since it's summer and you might want something cool...how about fancied deviled eggs? Cut them with the crinkle cutter.You can showcase chillzanne if you have it and mention that it is the last chance to get them.

it's at my house...I don't have much time to prepare. It's at 10am, so I was thinking of something more brunch-like. I also don't have Chillzanne. It's a Mary Kay show, so I'm not going to be pushing PC, just thought I'd have a little something so if someone says "ooh, that was good" I can say "It's all due to Pampered Chef"

Anything in a mini muffin pan would be good ....

You can do the Quiche Lorraine tartlets, since it's a brunch, or the taffy apple tartlets.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Anything in a mini muffin pan would be good ....

You can do the Quiche Lorraine tartlets, since it's a brunch, or the taffy apple tartlets.

I was going to post the same thing! Those tartlets look really good!

I thought so too but thought the prep would be longer...The avocado cups looked good!

I would make some fruit dip and fruit

All The Best Cookbook - Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips - it's the BEST, so easy and unique.

Scott stole my suggestion! :( LOL!The great thing about Apple Berry Salsa is that it's mostly fruit, so it's light and fairly healthy. And, you can buy Cinnamon Pita Chips or Pringles Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips at a lot of grocery stores.

Oh, yeah, and any leftover salsa can be used as ice cream topping.*

This tip is brought to you by The Furry Guy. :)

What are some easy finger food ideas?

Some easy finger food ideas include mini quiches, fruit skewers, chicken satay, deviled eggs, and bruschetta.

Can I make finger food ahead of time?

Yes, many finger foods can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

What are some vegetarian finger food options?

Vegetarian finger food options include vegetable spring rolls, stuffed mushrooms, hummus with pita bread, caprese skewers, and avocado toast bites.

How do I serve finger food at a party?

Finger food can be served on platters, in individual cups or bowls, or on skewers for easy grabbing. Be sure to provide small plates and napkins for guests to use.

Can I make finger food for a large crowd?

Yes, finger food is great for serving a large crowd. You can make a variety of different options to cater to different tastes and dietary restrictions. Just be sure to make enough for everyone to have a few pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views