• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick and Cheap Food Ideas for My DS Business Party?

In summary, Jen is looking for ideas for food to serve at her upcoming show with a consultant from another ds business. She was thinking a cheeseball and crackers, but that's all she's figured out so far. She's looking for suggestions for food to serve her guests and is especially appreciative of any ideas.
Amberd
I am doing a show for a show with a consultant from another ds business, and i cant figure out what kind of food i want to put out for my guests. I was thinking a cheeseball and crackers, but thats all i've figured out so far. Whatever i make has to be extremely quick and cheap in price. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Amber

Do you have the Chillzanne Rectangular Platter or Sectional Server? Veggies and dip are always a hit.

no i dont have much more than what comes in the kit

can you borrow the stoneware fluted pan? you can do the microwave cake in 10 mins! just need a box of cake mix, the ingredients to make it and a can of frosting. comes out great!

i dont know any other consultants that live closer than 20 min away

Check your Season's Best for the super starter recipes. You'll probably find something good in there.

With the simple additions bowls you can put out dip to go with vegetables or chips. Or you could make up one of the pizza's and cut it up into small bite size pieces.

You could do the Berries n Cream Wontons...

I would pre-make the shells (brush each wonton with butter, sprinkle with sugar, and bake in mini-muffin pan). You can bring them already cooked (and cooled) in a ziploc bag; they are pretty sturdy.

Then when you are at the show, mix a container of strawberry yogurt and some cool whip, and put a little in each shell. (You will need to use the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon to fill them with, if you only have the kit.) Top with two or three berries on each one, and you're done.

IF you happen to have the Easy Accent Decorator, you can also put a little cool whip on each one for garnish, but it's not necessary.

These are good since they're pink, for May, and they are also easy and quite impressive looking.

Hope that helps!

=) Jen

Jen Lee
NEW Director - promoted May 1!
[email protected]

jenm42 said:
You could do the Berries n Cream Wontons...

I would pre-make the shells (brush each wonton with butter, sprinkle with sugar, and bake in mini-muffin pan). You can bring them already cooked (and cooled) in a ziploc bag; they are pretty sturdy.

Then when you are at the show, mix a container of strawberry yogurt and some cool whip, and put a little in each shell. (You will need to use the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon to fill them with, if you only have the kit.) Top with two or three berries on each one, and you're done.

IF you happen to have the Easy Accent Decorator, you can also put a little cool whip on each one for garnish, but it's not necessary.

These are good since they're pink, for May, and they are also easy and quite impressive looking.

Hope that helps!

=) Jen

Jen Lee
NEW Director - promoted May 1!
[email protected]

I think she's the host for a different ds company party. :) They sound yummy though!

Related to What Are Some Quick and Cheap Food Ideas for My DS Business Party?

1. What is the "I Need Ideas!" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "I Need Ideas!" feature on the Pampered Chef website is a tool that allows you to search for recipes, meal ideas, and cooking tips based on specific ingredients, dietary restrictions, or cooking methods. It's a great resource for finding inspiration and planning meals.

2. Can I save recipes or meal ideas from the "I Need Ideas!" feature?

Yes, you can save recipes and meal ideas from the "I Need Ideas!" feature by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have an account, you can save your favorite recipes and create meal plans for easy reference in the future.

3. Are the recipes and meal ideas on the "I Need Ideas!" feature tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes and meal ideas on the "I Need Ideas!" feature are tested and approved by Pampered Chef. We have a team of chefs and food experts who create and test each recipe to ensure it meets our high standards of quality and taste.

4. Can I customize the serving size for recipes on the "I Need Ideas!" feature?

Yes, you can easily adjust the serving size for recipes on the "I Need Ideas!" feature. Simply click on the recipe and use the serving size slider to increase or decrease the number of servings. The ingredient amounts will automatically adjust accordingly.

5. Are there any resources or tools available to help me plan meals using the "I Need Ideas!" feature?

Yes, in addition to the "I Need Ideas!" feature, Pampered Chef also offers meal planning tools such as a customizable meal planner and a grocery list generator. These tools can help you plan meals and organize your shopping list based on the recipes and meal ideas you find on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • etteluap70PC