• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poker Party Appetizers: Quick & Easy Finger Foods for Your Next Game Night

In summary, for a poker party, some easy and delicious appetizers to make include loaded potato skins, buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini meatball skewers. These can be made ahead of time and reheated or served at room temperature. Vegetarian options are also available, such as using veggie meatballs or making a vegetarian version of the buffalo chicken dip. To make these appetizers healthier, you can use low-fat or non-dairy ingredients, opt for baked options, and incorporate more vegetables. Recipes for these appetizers can be found on the Pampered Chef website, along with tips and tricks for hosting a successful party.
Jennifer Neal
HELP!
I am going to a poker party tonight and will be providing the snacks. What are some good finger foods that I can prep in a short amount of time?

Tortilla chips or pretzels with any of a variety of dips (Buffalo Chicken Dip, Touchdown Taco Dip, the mayo/sour cream/pantry item dip) are always a good bet. I love Bacon Cheddar Bites in the mini tart pan. I've never made those wonton things, but I hear they are good, too.

Pizza dip - yummo!Serve with sliced french bread or crostini or crackers or substantial chips, bagel chips, pita chipsMix cream cheese with garlic & oregano/Italian seasoning.
Top with thin layer of pizza sauce
top with pizza toppings of your choice - I like pepperoni and bell pepper and mushroom
top with shredded cheese.

Wow Scott that sounds amazing. I can't wait to try it.

scottcooks said:
Pizza dip - yummo!

Serve with sliced french bread or crostini or crackers or substantial chips, bagel chips, pita chips

Mix cream cheese with garlic & oregano/Italian seasoning.
Top with thin layer of pizza sauce
top with pizza toppings of your choice - I like pepperoni and bell pepper and mushroom
top with shredded cheese.

Is that served hot or cold?

hot...bake until bubbly!

Q: What are some easy and delicious appetizers I can make for a poker party?

A: Some popular options include loaded potato skins, buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini meatball skewers. You can also try variations on classic finger foods like pigs in a blanket or cheese and crackers.

Q: Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

A: Yes, many of these appetizers can be made ahead of time and reheated or served at room temperature. This can save you time and stress on the day of the party.

Q: Do you have any vegetarian options for poker party appetizers?

A: Yes, you can make vegetarian versions of many of the above mentioned appetizers, such as using veggie meatballs for the skewers or making a vegetarian version of the buffalo chicken dip with tofu or cauliflower.

Q: How can I make these appetizers healthier?

A: You can make healthier versions of these appetizers by using low-fat or non-dairy ingredients, opting for baked instead of fried options, and incorporating more vegetables into the recipes.

Q: Can I find recipes for these appetizers on the Pampered Chef website?

A: Yes, you can find a variety of recipes for poker party appetizers on the Pampered Chef website, along with tips and tricks for hosting a successful party. You can also ask your Independent Consultant for recipe recommendations and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates