• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Please , I Am Short on Time... I Need a Quick Easy Idea for Punch

In summary, the conversation was about finding a quick and easy recipe for punch for an upcoming event. The suggested recipe was Cran Raspberry Fizz, which calls for limes, cranberry juice concentrate, water, raspberry sorbet, and ginger ale. Some variations were discussed, such as adding flavored vodka or using lemon/lime soda instead of club soda. Another quick and easy punch recipe was also recommended, using frozen cranberry juice concentrate, frozen limeade, ginger ale, and cherry.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Help please , I am short on time... I need a quick easy idea for punch in the fam sz quick stir for my Opp event tomorrow.

TIA!

Re: punch?Cran Raspberry Fizz!

Re: punch?
dannyzmom said:
Cran Raspberry Fizz!
found it...!Ingredients:
4 limes, divided1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate3 cups cold water1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger aleDirections:
1. Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher.2. Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to combine. Add ginger ale and lime slices. Plunge gently until well mixed. Serve over ice.Yield: 16 servingsNutrients per serving: Light: Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 gCook's Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

Re: punch?That was the exact same recipe I was going to recommend. YUMMY!!

Re: punch?That is what I would recommend too! Best Punch Ever!

Re: punch?I add 1/4 c of sugar in the beginning - just as an excuse to show the measuring cups - LOL

dannyzmom said:
I add 1/4 c of sugar in the beginning - just as an excuse to show the measuring cups - LOL

You add sugar??? I never thought of that, I use lemon/lime soda (like sprite) instead of the club soda (club soda tastes salty to me).

But ditto with everyone else, I always use this for get togethers. I like it so much better than the lime sherbet punch everyone else in the family likes!!

shelly.nurse said:
You add sugar??? I never thought of that, I use lemon/lime soda (like sprite) instead of the club soda (club soda tastes salty to me).

But ditto with everyone else, I always use this for get togethers. I like it so much better than the lime sherbet punch everyone else in the family likes!!

Club Soda? The recipe I've always used calls for Ginger Ale???

I would think that if you used Club Soda, you might need to add a little sugar - but one of the reasons I really like this punch is because it's not so sicky sweet, so I'd probably find another way to demo the measuring cups! :D

Re: punch?are you demo-ing the punch, or just having it there?
if demo-ing.........I'd do the cran-raspberry fizz.
If not, a REALLY quick, simple, easy punch that I use (mainly in the trifle bowl, but QSP will work too) is:
1 can frozen cranberry juice from concentrate
1 can frozen limeade
1 bottle of ginger ale

1. What are some quick and easy punch recipes for a last-minute event?

Some quick and easy punch recipes for a last-minute event include a simple fruit punch made with fruit juice, soda, and sliced fruit, a sparkling lemonade punch made with lemonade, sparkling water, and fresh citrus slices, or a refreshing watermelon punch made with blended watermelon, lime juice, and ginger ale.

2. Can I make a punch in advance and store it for later?

Yes, you can make punch in advance and store it for later. It is best to make the punch a day before serving and store it in the refrigerator. This allows the flavors to blend and develop, resulting in a more flavorful punch.

3. How can I make a punch without using alcohol?

You can make a delicious punch without using alcohol by using a combination of fruit juices and flavored soda. You can also add fresh fruit slices or frozen fruit to give the punch a more refreshing and flavorful taste.

4. Are there any creative ways to serve punch?

Yes, there are many creative ways to serve punch. Instead of using a traditional punch bowl, you can use a hollowed-out watermelon or pineapple as a fun and unique serving vessel. You can also add decorative touches like floating fruit slices, edible flowers, or colorful ice cubes to make your punch look more visually appealing.

5. Can I make a punch without using a lot of sugar?

Yes, you can make a punch without using a lot of sugar by using natural sweeteners like honey or agave nectar instead of white sugar. You can also use a combination of fruit juices and sparkling water to add sweetness without adding extra sugar. Additionally, using fresh fruits like berries or peaches can also add natural sweetness to your punch without adding a lot of sugar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deidrejo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deidrejo
Replies