• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deidre's First Show: Need Refreshing Punch Ideas!

In summary, there are several refreshing punch ideas that would be perfect for Deidre's first show. For a non-alcoholic option, try the Sparkling Peach Punch which combines peach juice, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice for a fruity and refreshing drink. The Raspberry Lemonade Punch is great for making ahead, with raspberry lemonade, ginger ale, orange juice, and sliced strawberries. Those looking for a boozy punch can try the Tropical Rum Punch, made with pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut rum, and grenadine. For a budget-friendly option, the Apple Cider Punch is a great choice, combining apple cider, ginger ale, and cranberry juice. And for a punch suitable for all ages, the Spark
deidrejo
I am doing my first show this Saturday. (After family issues, I'm finally able to start my business!)

It has been really hot up here in WA and it's not looking like it's going to change for my show. The host would like to serve some type of cold punch for the guests. I wanted to use my Quick-Stir pitcher but I don't know of any good punches to serve.

Any ideas, ladies?

I appreciate you time and help with me for this one!

Deidre:p

check out the files section, there are several in there for recipes for the Quick-Stir. I would post them here for you, but I'm so not computer savvy:eek: :eek:

Here is the recipe that has been the most popular with my shows and with me

Perfect Party Punch

At my first show many many moons ago, the consultant made this one for me and I loved it but I couldn't believe it because I don't like cranberry juice. But this drink is GREAT

It can also be made 'lite' with the ingredients.

Here is a recipe card that you can print out on blank 4 X 6 index cards.

Hope you like this recipe

"You could also add something little extra if you know what I mean to lively up the party"

~

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Perfect Party Punch 001.doc
    77 KB · Views: 316
At all my May shows I make this "punch"
1 bottle cranberry juice
1 2 ltr bottle 7 Up
make sure both are chilled and use equal amounts.

I got this doc a long time ago, but it has a lot of recipes.

Attachments

• quick stir pitcher.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 391
Thank you guys so much!!!! This really, really helps me out! I can't wait to show my host the different punches we can choose from!

Thank you all again!

Deidre

What are some refreshing punch ideas for Deidre's first show?

For a non-alcoholic option, try our Sparkling Peach Punch. Combine 2 cups of peach juice, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 cup of orange juice in a punch bowl. Add sliced peaches and ice for a fruity and refreshing drink that will be a hit with all ages.

Can I make a punch ahead of time for Deidre's first show?

Yes, you can! Our Raspberry Lemonade Punch is perfect for making ahead. Simply combine 2 cups of raspberry lemonade, 2 cups of ginger ale, 1 cup of orange juice, and 1 cup of sliced strawberries in a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve and then add ice before pouring into glasses.

What's a good punch option for those who prefer a little kick?

Our Tropical Rum Punch is a delicious option for those looking for a boozy punch. Mix 2 cups of pineapple juice, 2 cups of orange juice, 1 cup of coconut rum, and 1/4 cup of grenadine in a punch bowl. Top with sliced oranges and pineapples for a tropical twist.

Do you have any punch ideas that are budget-friendly for Deidre's first show?

Absolutely! Our Apple Cider Punch is a great option that won't break the bank. Combine 4 cups of apple cider, 2 cups of ginger ale, and 1 cup of cranberry juice in a punch bowl. Add sliced apples and cinnamon sticks for a festive touch.

Can I make a punch that's suitable for both kids and adults at Deidre's first show?

Yes, our Sparkling Cranberry Punch is a crowd-pleaser for all ages. Mix 2 cups of cranberry juice, 2 cups of lemon-lime soda, and 1 cup of orange juice in a punch bowl. Add frozen cranberries for a fun and colorful garnish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis