• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Cook for My Male Hosted Show?

In summary, if you want your husband to agree to host a Pampered Chef show, highlight the benefits such as earning free products and offer to help with planning and preparation. Popular products and recipes among male hosts include grilling tools and gadgets for meal prep. Male friends are welcome to join the show and incorporating "manly" themes can make it more appealing. All hosts, regardless of gender, can receive rewards and incentives such as free products and discounts on future purchases.
jmyrscgh
I have my first show hosted by a man coming up. I am looking for ideas on what to cook that night.

I do the same thing I'd do for any other show.

Fajitas in the DCB would probably be a huge hit - with salsa and guac. made in the new MFP.

I agree with Becky... :)

My director said at her last Man hosted show, she wore a tool belt and put the tools she was going to use in it! :D I thought that was a cute idea!

Thanks for the great ideas. I bet the fajitas would go over great.

I think a show outside on the grill would be good (if the weather permits).

My husband hosted a man show for his friends during March Madness. I made the sliders using the large bar pan. I set out the seasonings and let the guys put different seasonings on different sections of the pan, then they "taste-tested" the various flavors. I also made the bread bowl spinach artichoke dip for them to munch on as soon as they came in. At the end of the party, my husband made the DCB lava cake himself. The guys really liked using the knives and were interested in the spices, sauces and BBQ tools. The Salad Choppers were also popular. I made sure to also highlight some items that they might like to surprise their wives with.

BBQ pork tenderloin - since my hubby can't get enough of that!

1. How can I get my husband to agree to host a Pampered Chef show?

One idea is to highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and enjoying a fun night with friends. You can also offer to help with the planning and preparation, making it easier for your husband to feel comfortable hosting.

2. Are there any specific products or recipes that are popular among male hosts?

Many male hosts enjoy showcasing grilling tools and recipes, as well as kitchen gadgets that make meal prep easier. The Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer and the Grill Pan are two popular products among male hosts.

3. Can my husband invite his male friends to the show?

Absolutely! In fact, having a mix of male and female guests can make for a more diverse and enjoyable show. Encourage your husband to invite his friends, coworkers, and neighbors to join in on the fun.

4. How can we make the show more appealing to male guests?

Consider incorporating some "manly" themes into the show, such as a tailgate party or a cookout. You can also offer simple and delicious recipes that appeal to everyone, regardless of gender.

5. Are there any special incentives or rewards for male hosts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and incentives for all hosts, regardless of gender. These can include free products, half-price items, and discounts on future purchases. Encourage your husband to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • hselby87