• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Create Delicious Meals with Only a Microwave and Pampered Chef?

In summary, the show will be at the golf course and they will only have a microwave. The hostess will pre-cook something and serve it with the show. There are many recipes that can be pre-cooked and served at the show.
toneybug
My first show is going to be at the golf course and they only have a microwave to cook with. I hosted a show there last year and my consultant did a cake and I don't remember the savory dish. Any ideas? Is it ok to pre-cook something?

The Mom's Apple Crisp in the All the Best Cookbook is a great microwave recipe. But you certainly can take pre-baked goods. I did a Creamy Mint Brownie Wedge at my show last night. I baked the brownie beforehand and made the topping at the show. The brownie recipe is in a Season's Best cookbook but I can't remember which one. You just bake the brownie mix in the Deep Dish Baker (use the cake-like brownie directions on the 19-21 ounce box). Let cool and then top with 8 oz package of cream cheese softened in classic batter bowl and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar mixed together. Then sprinkle 18 chopped Andes mints on top (cut using the crinkle cutter). Melt remaining 10 Andes mints in microwave using Micro-Cooker for about 20 seconds and drizzle on top. Let set for 5 minutes. It was a huge hit!

The Pizza Dip in the All the Best can be done in the microwave.

You could precoook anything that calls for crescent rolls/pizza crust as the bottem and just do the toppings for it at the show. I always cook mine before the show at the hostess house, so, your only difference would be cooking it at your hosue before you left.

I was going to suggest the Mom's Apple Crisp too! It's a GREAT recipe & I always sell Deep Dish Bakers when I demo it!

I love the Hot Pizza Dip! And any of the "on-a-crust" recipes are perfect for shows like this: veggie pizza, clubhouse chicken squares, fruit pizza, chocolate chip sensation, taffy apple pizza.

Thank you so much, I've got to get cooking so I can try the different recipes. Glad I found this site there is soo much information on it. :)

Related to Can I Create Delicious Meals with Only a Microwave and Pampered Chef?

1. Can I cook meat in the microwave?

Yes, you can cook meat in the microwave. However, it is important to make sure the meat is fully cooked and reaches a safe internal temperature. It is recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure proper cooking.

2. Are there any special containers or tools I need to cook with in the microwave?

There are special microwave-safe containers and tools available for cooking in the microwave. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products specifically designed for microwave cooking, such as the Microwave Pasta Cooker or the Microwave Steamer.

3. How can I ensure even cooking in the microwave?

To ensure even cooking in the microwave, it is important to stir, rotate, or turn the food during the cooking process. This helps to distribute the heat evenly and prevent any hot spots.

4. Can I bake in the microwave?

Yes, you can bake in the microwave using special microwave-safe bakeware. Pampered Chef offers the Deep Covered Baker, which is designed for baking in the microwave and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, cakes, and even bread.

5. Is it safe to use plastic containers in the microwave?

It is important to make sure that the plastic container is labeled as microwave-safe before using it in the microwave. Some plastics can release harmful chemicals when heated, so it is best to use containers specifically designed for microwave use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • erinhoward