• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy microwave meals for one that can be frozen and reheated?

In summary, these microwave meals for one can be cooked in any microwave-safe dish as long as the dish is labeled as such. They are designed to be quick, convenient, and nutritious, with the option to adjust ingredients to fit dietary needs. The meals can also be frozen for future use. Cooking time will vary, but most meals can be cooked in 5-10 minutes. There are options available for those with dietary restrictions or allergies, with labels for common allergens and dietary preferences provided on the website and catalog.
pcheframsey
I'm looking for ideas on easy recipes that will serve 1-2, can be frozen, and can be reheated in the microwave. My uncle just lost his job after being with the company for 34 years and is just a little too young to start collecting retirement. Plus he isn't physically able to get a new job, but not in bad enough health to qualify for disability. So to help him save $$$ and to make things a little easier on him, I wanted to make some meals for him that he can freeze, and he only uses a microwave, so they have to be able to be reheated that way.

Thanks for any suggestions!!!!

You can make a pan of lasagna, let it cool, cut it in squares and freeze it in single portions. It will reheat fine in the microwave.

You could do a Turkey Breast or Meat Loaf & put different types of potatoes with them. Cook up some Chicken & individually wrap them up. HTH

Mmm... the BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes from the Power Cooking Shows... yummy yummy yummy! Freeze in small ziploc bags.

Slices of pizza. Basically, anything that can be reheated as leftovers can be frozen and heated in the microwave, too.

All the Power Cooking Show recipes can pretty much be done that way! That's so sweet of you to do that for him!

Thanks for all the great ideas! I know my uncle will appreciate all of them.

1. Can I use any type of microwave-safe dish for these meals?

Yes, as long as the dish is labeled as microwave-safe, it can be used for these meals. It's important to follow the instructions for your specific dish to ensure even heating.

2. Are these meals healthy and nutritious?

Our microwave meals for one are designed to be quick, convenient, and nutritious. We use fresh ingredients and avoid preservatives as much as possible. You can also adjust the ingredients to fit your dietary needs.

3. Can I freeze these meals for later use?

Yes, our microwave meals for one can be frozen for future use. Just be sure to wrap them tightly and label them with the date and contents.

4. How long do these meals typically take to cook in the microwave?

The cooking time will vary depending on the specific meal and your microwave's power level. However, most meals can be cooked in 5-10 minutes.

5. Are these meals suitable for those with dietary restrictions or allergies?

We offer a variety of microwave meals for one, including options for those with dietary restrictions or allergies. Our website and catalog have labels for common allergens and dietary preferences, so you can easily find meals that fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
lt1jane