• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Holiday Cheer at Our Shopping Day!

In summary, the other vendors are coming in to set up booths and the Pampered Chef is going to be setting up a booth to sell PC. People are suggesting appetizers to bring to the booth. One idea is the Touchdown Taco Dip and another is the Easy Beef Salsa Dip. The recipe for the mango confetti salsa is also available online. The Pampered Chef is bringing microwave chips to several booths and is also thinking of bringing a dip.
TJMagoo
My office is putting together a Holiday Shopping day and we other vendors coming in and setting up booths (tastefully simple, a jewlry lady etc) I'm going to be setting up a booth to sell PC but am debating on if I should cook anything to have in my booth for people to sample.

Anyone have any ideas for things I can do? I have a classic batter bowl to giveaway so I was going to do a drawing.

Do you have the capability to cook it at the office? (Is there a microwave big enough for the DCB?) If not, maybe something like mango confetti salsa and chips, so you don't have to worry about refrigeration and could make more if you need to

You could have a "decorate and take" cookie station. Bake some sugar cookies, use cookie press for various shapes, then fill the decorator bottles with icings, the flour/sugar shaker with sugar, have prep bowls with sprinkles, etc. and let people decorate a cookie to take.

I'll be making microwave chips and bringing them to several booths I'm doing this weekend. People say the chips will stay crisp if I make them the night before. When I've done the chips at shows, I've sold the MCM and Simple Slicer.
Do whatever is going to be EASY for you to make, display and serve.

I did a booth tonight at a real estate agency and served cream cheese with the spicy pineapple rum sauce and crackers on the bamboo tray...big hit and super simple!

I do have a microwave here so I could use the DCB. What did you have in mind?

What is the recipe for the mango confetti salsa? I could put that in the small bowl caddy.

I also have the snowman plate I could put the chips on there and leave the dip in the caddy.

The other ideas are great but the show is tomorrow (I know I should've posted this a long time ago) I don't have the cookie press or the rum sauce or the chip maker. Looks like I better buy some products too LOL

Here is the mango confetti salsa recipe linkThe Pampered Chef, Ltd.For the DCB I was thinking one of the appetizer dips..like Touchdown Taco or the Easy Beef Salsa Dip (we love that one here)Touchdown Taco Dip1 pound Ground beef, browned and drained
1 (16 ounce) can Refried beans
1 (8 ounce) package Cream cheese, softened
1 cup Sour cream
2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Black olives, sliced
1 Medium tomato, dicedOptional Items:
1/4 cup Green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro or parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brown and drain the ground beef.
3. Spread the browned ground beef in the bottom of a Deep Dish Baker
4. Spread the refried beans evenly over the ground beef.
5. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic in a mixing bowl, and mix well.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the refried beans.
7. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
8. Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot.
9. Remove from oven and top with the sliced black olives and diced tomato.
10. Add additional dollops of sour cream as a topping (if desired).
11. Top with green onions and cilantro/parsley (if desired).
12. Serve with Tortilla Chips.Easy Beef Salsa Dip1lb of Velveeta Cheese
2 lbs Hamburger
1 medium onion
1 16 oz Mild or Medium Salsa
1 tbsp Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub (if you have no seasoning leave it out or add some taco seasoning)
2 roma tomatoes
8 0z Sour Cream
Green onions (optional)
Tortilla Chips In Deep Covered Baker, break hamburger and add onion chopped with food chopper. Place in microwave for 4 minutes covered. Remove and chop hamburger with Mix n Chop, place back in microwave for 3-4 minutes until done. Drain fat from hamburger. Cut cheese into small cubes. Add Garlic and Peppercorn Rub, and then add cubed cheese. Pour in Salsa. Place back in microwave for 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, green onions. Place sour cream, tomatoes, and green onions in Dots Trio bowl. Remove baker from microwave and stir!

You can do dip like that with any of our rubs or seasonings. I have tried it with chipotle, and it's yummy! I actually omit mayo, though, and just mix it with sour cream. I hate mayo.

The carmel applie dip and the chipotle dip is what I went with and they are getting rave reviews! Thanks everyone for your help!

What is "Bring Holiday Cheer at Our Shopping Day!"?

"Bring Holiday Cheer at Our Shopping Day!" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to spread holiday joy and help customers find the perfect gifts for their loved ones.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, December 14th at our Pampered Chef store located at 123 Main Street.

What can I expect at the event?

At the event, you can expect to find a wide selection of holiday gifts and decorations, as well as special promotions and discounts. There will also be holiday-themed cooking demonstrations and tasty treats to sample.

Do I need to RSVP for the event?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend letting us know if you plan on attending so we can ensure we have enough supplies and treats for everyone.

Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event with their parents. We will have fun activities and games for them to enjoy while you shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jaj529
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
obxchef
Replies
Views
lmradlein