• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Things are looking up!!!!!!!

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Within the last 24 hours I had 3 people calling to book a show with me in MAY!!!! I've had only one show so far and at the end of my SS#1. I was getting a bit down up to now thinking I wasn't going to get any more bookings!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I did that fair the other night!! woooo hooooo I"m PSYCHED right now!!!

Anyway I just HAD to share with you all!!! My business is looking a little brighter!!!

Cheers:rolleyes: :p :D :cool:

Sep 11, 2005
Good for you, things have been slow for me lately. I only have 1 show in May and 1 in June. I have a show tomorrow so I hope to get some bookings. I have some friends that want to wait until summer, (one has a build in pool and wants to do the show pool side). I need to get on the phone and get myself more out there.

Good for you and I hope it keeps up for you.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
WOW! That is awesome! Congratulations! I am in my 4th month, and although I have had a great ride so far, I have NEVER had someone call ME to book a show! Congrats!