• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There's Cookware Bags on Ebay!!!

In summary, some consultants are selling Pampered Chef products on eBay, including cookware bags and catalogs that are not yet available to the public. This is against the consultant agreement and takes away business from local consultants. Some consultants are also selling other products besides Pampered Chef. It is concerning that these consultants are not following the rules and may be hurting the business for others.
Tara1021
OMG! There are cookware bags on ebay......

Where's Gillian?????;) We need her to bust out her PC Police Badge!!!:D

Doesn't surprise me!! Some consultants will sell anything to earn a buck!!:( I would never sale my cookware bags...they are awesome!! I just did the quick tortilla soup tonight and the casserole with lid fits in the large one!! YEAAAAA!!!!:D :D :D

fruit76loop said:
Doesn't surprise me!! Some consultants will sell anything to earn a buck!!:(
Sad, isn't it?

I guess it takes all kinds of people. I just can't believe that people would want to sell the cookware bags.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I earned those darn things, I'm not going to SELL them! If you want to make some money, sell some product - NOT the cookware bags! Who, other than consultants are going to use those anyway? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me at 'em!! I will take them down to Chinatown!!

Painful...Just awful

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-CONSULTANT-BLACK-COOKWARE-BAGS-NIP_W0QQitemZ320076540053QQihZ011QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just Crazy!!

Nauseating -- simply nauseating.

jenniferknapp said:
Look at the price!:eek:

Geez - that's insane.
I am not using mine and would be thrilled to sell them for that price...but NOT on Ebay and NOT to just anyone...if a fellow consultant wants them...certainly...

OMG! If I ever GET mine, I'm certainly not e-baying them! I'm, really frustrated with trying to get a catalog show closed and submitted by the 5th. It was supposed to close Tues., then Wed..... now who knows!!!!!!!

Click on the "See sellers other items". All of them are PC products!

It takes all kinds of people. With 70,000 consultants worldwide there will have to be a few bad apples who don't like to follow rules.

Was there a different address for reporting ebay?

I sent her an email saying: "Thanks for taking away business from local PC Consultants."

Here a HUGE eBay offender....with a bunch of NEW S/S items out there...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Strainer-for-Cookware-NEW-for-Spring-2007_W0QQitemZ150087880900QQihZ005QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemGillian, are you there? Do you want to report them since you are so good at it? :)

Holy Cow! It looks like she might sell scrapbooking and Cookie Lee! I wonder why she is a consultant if she just sells everything on eBay!

susanpampersyouIf you look at her sale history on ebay, you will find PC sales in order as of date and price! Too bad that it makes it harder for others who sell honestly. Must not like PC!
I wonder if her director knows about this?:(

rebeccastt said:
Holy Cow! It looks like she might sell scrapbooking and Cookie Lee! I wonder why she is a consultant if she just sells everything on eBay!

Because she orders it all on orders through PC...and gets the commission + sales + incentives, and then goes on eBay and sells it....she makes our very well!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is SO wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least if you are going to do it illegally don't sell things that are only available to consultants - Hope they all get caught

My PC budget is really tight right now and I can see the temptation - I would like more postage $$$ to send out catalogs and brochures to my customers. I have found homes for a few things on Let's make a Deal because it's just between consultants

Fortunately my calendar is filling up due to picking up the phone

There are a few of the 25 packs of catalogs out there too...advertising that they "aren't consultants anymore"

jenniferknapp said:
There are a few of the 25 packs of catalogs out there too...advertising that they "aren't consultants anymore"

Whats wrong with selling off catalogs you don't need anymore on Ebay? I haven't had contact with my recruiter in over a year and have never heard from my director, so what am I gonna do? Throw them in the trash?

I sent her an e-mail, so hopefully she responds...

ChefJesssica said:
Whats wrong with selling off catalogs you don't need anymore on Ebay? I haven't had contact with my recruiter in over a year and have never heard from my director, so what am I gonna do? Throw them in the trash?

No, just the new catalogs that aren't being used until March!!

ChefJesssica said:
In our consultant agreement we agree to not sell anything Pampered Chef on eBay, whether it is current or not...

Well, I admit it. It's me, I am selling the new catalogs on ebay along with all these postcards and recipe cards becuase I have one show left, this month, and then I am done. And I haven't sold any merchandise on Ebay so I don't feel guilty!

ChefJesssica said:
Well, I admit it. It's me, I am selling the new catalogs on ebay along with all these postcards and recipe cards becuase I have one show left, this month, and then I am done. And I haven't sold any merchandise on Ebay so I don't feel guilty!

If you do have anything that you don't want once you are done, then you could post it on here and you may be able to help other consultants!

What made you list them on eBay instead of the marketplace here? I am just wondering why people pay fees for that when I am sure you could have found someone here...

This is the response I got from the seller:

To: ajjnewman
Item: PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT BLACK COOKWARE BAGS--NIP!! (320076540053)
Subject: Re: Question for item #320076540053 - PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT BLACK COOKWARE BAGS--NIP!!

Q: Do you email everyone who has PC listed?? It is unfortunate that is all you have time for--

My response:No... I usually just report them to Pampered Chef. What is truly unfortunate is that you can't just sell locally, that you have to cheat (condition #1 of the agreement).

Last edited:
Iam not mentionng any names... but about two years ago a lady in Florida a AD acually got bagged. She sold on Ebay it was how she earned trips and got so much in sales everymonth.

She had the Ebay account set up under her sisters name and address. On an average day she would have over 200 PC auction on Ebay.

Here is how she got caught... A consultant bought items from her and asked fop a catalog saying she wanted to place a huge order... the lady sent her a catalog. With all her contact info on it !

She sold for over 2 1/2 years before she got caught ! Crazy !

These people will get caught ... it just takes time !

susanpampersyou said:
If you look at her sale history on ebay, you will find PC sales in order as of date and price! Too bad that it makes it harder for others who sell honestly. Must not like PC!
I wonder if her director knows about this?:(

I wonder if she is a director and has doubles to get rid of.....

Tara1021 said:

Has to be..and that is the sad thing, because if it was a newbie consultant and didn't realize it, then I can feel for them. But a director, they should def know better, especially when they are recruiting others...

exactly!!!!

I am a Director and have doubles and NO MORE ROOM. I am holding a sale with my consultants. I sent them all an e-mail and they sent me their lists. I am also getting rid of some older products that I just don't use anymore.
I would never risk my status as a Director for a few bucks or points on ebay.

Good for you Evelyn!!!;)

Tara1021 said:

If she's a director she should definitely know better.

AJPratt said:
This is the response I got from the seller:

To: ajjnewman
Item: PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT BLACK COOKWARE BAGS--NIP!! (320076540053)
Subject: Re: Question for item #320076540053 - PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT BLACK COOKWARE BAGS--NIP!!

Q: Do you email everyone who has PC listed?? It is unfortunate that is all you have time for--

My response:No... I usually just report them to Pampered Chef. What is truly unfortunate is that you can't just sell locally, that you have to cheat (condition #1 of the agreement).

Anne, you should have replied, "No, but Gillian does. I'm reporting you to her!":D

With my extras, I save them for my downline girls as an incentive when they do a good job, for drawings at fairs, prizes at meetings, some I give to hosts. I can't imagine selling on ebay, not only is it wrong but I'd be scared to death I'd get caught!

I look at the auctions once and awhile to laugh - there was a girl not long ago selling an obviously old large round stone - she showed the box and it was the old style box from three or four years ago. She had it listed as "NEW"..and in essence it is...but not really. She didnt answer back. Back in Sept when the new selling season started, someone had our self-sharpening knives listed as Discontinued! I emailed her. She emailed me back and said "Im selling these for my sister who is a consultant and she says they are discontinued because PChef got new forged knives" !!!!! LOL....I told her to tell her sister to check the catalog and selling on ebay was against PC rules and I was going to report her. Never heard back. She was in Fla - I remember that. Maybe I'm the one who busted the director who sold for 2 1/2 years! Go Me!!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Anne, you should have replied, "No, but Gillian does. I'm reporting you to her!":D
LMAO!! I have nothing better to do, send them my way!!

Maybe we should focus more on how to increase our own sales legitimately than trying to be the PC police.
I'm sure Pampered Chef is well aware of this and monitors it on a regular basis.

So it's not fair and they are breaking the rules. Karma is very real. They will get theirs someday, somehow.....

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
Maybe we should focus more on how to increase our own sales legitimately than trying to be the PC police.
I'm sure Pampered Chef is well aware of this and monitors it on a regular basis.

So it's not fair and they are breaking the rules. Karma is very real. They will get theirs someday, somehow.....

IMHO I feel that it is our responsibility to report those who break the rules when we find them. If we do not, then who will? To not punish is to reward. And, yes PC is aware of it, but they depend on us to be the "eyes and ears" and encourage us to report this sort of behavior. If you witness someone stealing shouldn't you report it? In my mind the people on ebay are theives. No matter how others try to candy coat it or explain it away. I certainly believe in karma, which is my mind comes about when these people are reported.

I can tell you are new to this forum and I appreciate where you are coming from, but the great thing about PC is that WE get to decide how to spend our time, and if I wish to spend all day and night reporting ebay offenders, I will, since my business is mine to worry about.

I agree with Anne. I believe that Pampered Chef does not monitor this at all and relies on us to bring them in. It would really clear out eBay if someone devoted 8 hours a day to "catching" these people, especially if they had access to PC information. If someone at HO could cross check to see if there really is a consultant named Cindy Cheater in the town where the seller CindyC1968 is selling PC it would go a lot faster.

Until then I will keep my eye out and report to PC as I feel neccessary.

gilliandanielle said:
I agree with Anne. I believe that Pampered Chef does not monitor this at all and relies on us to bring them in. ...................... Until then I will keep my eye out and report to PC as I feel neccessary.
And.....it's a lot of fun when you do find someone! :p

They do monitor it. Here is a post from a previous thread.

maryhenderlite said:
Actually TPC has a page on there, unlike the other companies that refrain from their products being sold, TPC says that consutlants cannot sell, and that they do not back any warrenties and that those products being sold may be defective. But it says that the pictures, wording (ie; description, warrenty, etc) is copyrighted and cannot be used. So technically, most of the people selling ebay could be turned in b/c of the wording that they use.

Here is the page
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=unauthorizedtpcsales123

Not sure that it will work, but tried it anyway.:)

Here's the link: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=unauthorizedtpcsales123

Also: Here is the email to report it! [email protected]

Last edited:
Ah, that looks like their VERO account! :) I have one for work, you don't sell or buy on it but have it on E-bay with a signed VERO agreement and use it to report unauthorized listings against your company. Luckily, PC should have a fairly easy time finding these if they have someone assigned to it because all you have to do is search by "Pampered Chef". At work, I rely on people that are co-workers or our customer reporting unauthorized use of our images, then I log on and report the listing to E-bay and they pull it. After "X" number of violations E-bay will suspend their user...

AJPratt said:
They do monitor it. Here is a post from a previous thread.

Here's the link: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=unauthorizedtpcsales123

Also: Here is the email to report it! [email protected]
That's interesting but TPC doesn't seem to be doing anything about all those pictures and claims on eBay. How could they? What kind of consequences could they have? I can see that people buying on eBay could be upset with us and TPC because the seller lied about the product or warranty but I can't see how they can do anything about the use of the copyrighted materials (other than suspending consultants who sell there of course.)

I have had guests say "I have a stone I bought on eBay for only $10 and even with shipping was less than this price". My answer is "You were lucky. Most of the time with auctions and then the shipping it actually costs more on eBay than through a consultant. If you got it for less, good for you but you were taking your chances! For instance, if it came broken from PC they would replace it at no charge (and for 3 years). Would your seller do that?" Of course we don't want to make the customer feel bad - just to think about the benefits of buying from a legitimate consultant.

I got an email once from HO and they said that they did go after those selling on ebay. I think they give them a warning and then suspend them. Of course with the volume of sellers this is an ongoing problem.

AJPratt said:
I got an email once from HO and they said that they did go after those selling on ebay. I think they give them a warning and then suspend them. Of course with the volume of sellers this is an ongoing problem.
Right. But I'm talking about the non-consultants that are selling and using the copyrighted pictures. I can't see what they can do to them other than sue but then what would that do besides cost lawyer fees - there are too many. lol

BethCooks4U said:
Right. But I'm talking about the non-consultants that are selling and using the copyrighted pictures. I can't see what they can do to them other than sue but then what would that do besides cost lawyer fees - there are too many. lol
Oh, I see what you're saying! Or, I guess they would have to pursue something against ebay for allowing copyright infringement or something like that.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedtracy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • itsjustCarla