• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Deal: Decorator Bottles on Ebay - Only 13 Minutes Left!

In summary, the auction is going for $37 with $10 shipping. There are many bids being made, and it is still up for bidding. It seems that the person selling the item is a crook, as they are selling products that are not PC, and they are also selling products that are not from pampered chef.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I know we have discussed ebay a bajillion times but I can't resist this one. A set of Decorator Bottles is going for $37 with $10 shipping on ebay right now. 13 minutes to go in the auction with lots of bids. Unreal.

It just makes me sick!!!!!!!!!

Well whoever buys it must have fried all his/her brain cells. Why do people do that?? :confused:

I think its funny...if someone is dumb enough to pay $47 for a $10 product, go for it...jokes on them! And I think the person selling the item is a crook!

Bexs50 said:
I think its funny...if someone is dumb enough to pay $47 for a $10 product, go for it...jokes on them! And I think the person selling the item is a crook!
I second that!!!!!

Bexs50 said:

Not only is she a crook - but she's got to be a consultant...look at everything PC she is selling!

I hope the consultant gets caught.

If you know that the seller is a consultant, you can notify HO with the auction number and their ebay ID. I did this a couple of years ago when I found an auction for "Business opportunity" that was basically an informational page telling people to "contact me to become a consultant."

But unless they have something like that up, they could just be a former consultant getting rid of their stuff.

along these lines I was looking through the pampered chef stuff for sale on ebay and I saw a person who in the ad had their pc biz linked! and has only sold pc items. It's so frustrating to know that they are getting away with it. Chefann when you reported that person do you know what the repercussions were? not sure why but this one really bothers me, ~Tiffany P

I got a note back from HO thanking me for the information, and that they took violations of the consultant guidelines very seriously. They also said that they have a very limited staff to search out those infractions, so they do appreciate getting information when we find it.

But I don't know what specifically was done. If I remember my RFS, they can terminate a consultant's contract for violating the rules.

Related to Unbelievable Deal: Decorator Bottles on Ebay - Only 13 Minutes Left!

What are Decorator Bottles on Ebay?

Decorator Bottles on Ebay are small, plastic bottles with a variety of tips and nozzles that can be used for decorating cakes, cookies, and other baked goods. They are often sold in sets and can be filled with icing, chocolate, or other decorative elements.

How do I use Decorator Bottles?

To use Decorator Bottles, simply fill them with your desired decorating material. Then, attach the desired tip or nozzle and squeeze the bottle to create your desired design on your baked goods. They are easy to use and perfect for creating intricate designs.

Can I use Decorator Bottles for non-food items?

While Decorator Bottles are primarily used for decorating food items, they can also be used for other purposes such as creating art projects or dispensing liquid glue. Just be sure to thoroughly clean the bottle before and after use if using it for non-food items.

Are Decorator Bottles dishwasher safe?

Decorator Bottles are generally not dishwasher safe as the high heat and harsh detergents can damage the plastic. It is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and allow them to air dry for best results.

Can I purchase replacement tips and nozzles for Decorator Bottles?

Yes, most Decorator Bottles on Ebay come with interchangeable tips and nozzles, but if you need replacements or want to switch up your decorating options, you can purchase additional tips and nozzles separately. Just make sure to check the compatibility with your specific bottle before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
Chef Diane