• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Products on eBay: Unfair Pricing or Justified Savings?

In summary, this person said that they would normally buy PC products from Ebay, but they thought they would give a real rep a chance to buy from them instead. The rep said that they can't afford to sell the products at eBay prices, and that most of the stuff is either from free or something. The person said that this is a sad thing and that HO should do something about it.
We should all send that link!

cmdtrgd said:
I sent the both of the links into Field Service. I hope he/she gets kicked out of Pampered Chef!

How do you send a link? I will send it too, if I knew how too? :)

Just email them and include the link in the email.

I know Creative Memory Consultants (Scrapbookers) that sell under other "names" all the time! If Creative Memories catches them they loose their status. No questions asked! This is what PC should do. We all need to help in this area, if you see inappropriate activity REPORT IT! HO can't do it all even with people doing just this type of work... Come on everyone stick together and stop the insanity of these high priced sales, shipping fees and no warrantee! Protect your customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah