• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Finds on eBay: Pampered Chef Products You Won't Believe!

In summary, the PC consultant is giving out spring catalogs before the paperwork is available and the host may not be happy about it.
jenniferknapp said:
I have heard that too, the one I got is made up of thousands of plastic rods, and you just stick the knife in wherever, so it isn't supposed to...
That is really cool! I have never seen one like that before. All my knives are in a stoneware crock, so I doubt that is keeping them sharp, LOL!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Speaking of changeover kits.....I just went to ebay after reading this thread. Someone is selling their changeover kit for $30.50!! :eek: That's the current bid! How dumb is that?? Only a consultant would want what's in there and we get it FREE (except for shipping).
That is so dumb! Wouldn't you think it would be easier to just throw together a catalog show than to spend $30??

gilliandanielle said:
I asked about a knife block and was told that PC will never have one again because it dulls the knives.

It also confines you to how many knives you can have and what sizes of each!:rolleyes:

Very nice...I may have to get me one of those!Ann

gilliandanielle said:
That is so dumb! Wouldn't you think it would be easier to just throw together a catalog show than to spend $30??

Some people are just not at smart as us on here and they have to pay for their mistakes!!! Repent people repent!!:D

Jennifer K- that is SO cool! If I had $30 I would get one!Jennifer S- I guess I forget that not everyone is as smart as us on here, LOL!!

Ending listing = CAUGHT! ...good work guys!

...Just To Clear My Name It Is Not Me That's Selling This Stuff On Ebay. When Gillian Opened Her Big Mouth This Time To Say We Have A Tiffany On Here That's Around 21 Years Old She Never Thought To Clear My Name And Say That It Wasn't Me. So Just Thought I'd Let Everyone Know That.

TO GILLIAN: BTW, if you were as smart as you thought you were then you would have thought about what your were saying and you would have thought to check my age instead of making me look like i was the one who was doing all of this. Just to let you know, if i didn't care about my business i wouldn't be on here and i would probably sell the crap on e-bay but i CARE about my business so I'm not going to take that risk.

Last edited:
Actually I did clear your name if you read back in the posts- I got her last name which isn't yours, knew you were married and she was Ms., and I checked your profile and saw that you were 20, not 21.

I wasn't attacking you and I never meant to offend you or hurt your feelings. Please read back in the thread and see that I posted to everyone that it obviously wasn't you. I am sorry!

tiffanypc05 said:
Just To Clear My Name It Is Not Me That's Selling This Stuff On Ebay. When Gillian Opened Her Big Mouth This Time To Say We Have A Tiffany On Here That's Around 21 Years Old She Never Thought To Clear My Name And Say That It Wasn't Me. So Just Thought I'd Let Everyone Know That.

TO GILLIAN: BTW, if you were as smart as you thought you were then you would have thought about what your were saying before you said it.

She did clear your name! A message or two later.:)

gilliandanielle said:
Actually I did clear your name if you read back in the posts- I got her last name which isn't yours, knew you were married and she was Ms., and I checked your profile and saw that you were 20, not 21.

I wasn't attacking you and I never meant to offend you or hurt your feelings. Please read back in the thread and see that I posted to everyone that it obviously wasn't you. I am sorry!

Well it sure would be nice of you to next time think about what your saying before you say it b/c you have hurt my feelings and you made me look like i was doing something wrong... if you would keep your mouth shut for a little longer sometimes it might do you some good.

She cleared your name immediately, after doing the research and discovering that you WERE not the same one out there selling wares on ebay. From that point on, you were never discussed again. I believe that it was a matter of misunderstanding and correction and nothing should have been taken personal from any of this. I could understand of someone was on here blasphaming your name and saying outright you were somekind of a horrible person...blah blah blah, but none of that transpired. She stated she was wrong in her accusement and then openly apologized to you on the forum itself. No need to make matters bigger then they truly are. :) Just my 2 cents.

Bless and release we are all friends here.

Exactly ;)

Thank you ladies! I have apoligized and that is all I can do....

janetupnorth said:
On the knife blocks, I've always been told to put your knives in upside down. Then they won't dull by scraping against the wood. I do this with my PC and non-PC knives. I've had my block for 10 years and once in awhile sharpen with the built-in sharpener and still love it.
Me too! My "little" sister taught me that one!

Upside down like blade side out??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Or upside down like blade up in the slot? My knife block had horizontal slots so that wouldn't help... I really should just get that one Jennifer has! :rolleyes:

UGHH, and this woman is about 45 minutes to an hour away from me, that really stinks!!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Upside down like blade side out??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Or upside down like blade up in the slot? My knife block had horizontal slots so that wouldn't help... I really should just get that one Jennifer has! :rolleyes:

LOL, I sure hope that she meant blade side up...so that when you slide it in, you are using the back of the blade. That is when the knives "dull"

jenniferknapp said:
LOL, I sure hope that she meant blade side up...so that when you slide it in, you are using the back of the blade. That is when the knives "dull"
Upside down like the back of the knife is what is touching the wood. Yes blade side up.

Just checking!! I scare myself as it is being so clumsy, I would hate to have a deathtrap sitting on my counter!!

Thanks Gillian I just read your last post abiut the death trap and it made me laugh

I can picture Gillian's knife block now, with 10 huge knives sticking straight out looking at you. And just how on earth were you going to get those handles in to the slots? LOL

LMAO!! I hadn't thought of THAT yet!!! :D

ROFLOL!!!! Oh, I have a side-ache...thanks for the good laugh! Of course blade-in - blade-up! Too funny. Yes, since I learned that, I give the advice to most I meet, I've also been many places and seen it done and KNOW I didn't teach them.

thechefofnorthbend said:
She cleared your name immediately, after doing the research and discovering that you WERE not the same one out there selling wares on ebay. From that point on, you were never discussed again. I believe that it was a matter of misunderstanding and correction and nothing should have been taken personal from any of this. I could understand of someone was on here blasphaming your name and saying outright you were somekind of a horrible person...blah blah blah, but none of that transpired. She stated she was wrong in her accusement and then openly apologized to you on the forum itself. No need to make matters bigger then they truly are. :) Just my 2 cents.
I second this! Gillian cleared your name in the beginning. Noone is here to hurt anyone's feelings. We are all friends here. Relax!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmillard
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Back