• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exec. Cookware on Charcoal Grill??

In summary, the Executive Cookware is specifically designed to be used on a charcoal grill and is made with high-quality materials to withstand high temperatures. It is not recommended to place the cookware directly on the charcoal, but instead use a grill grate or heat-resistant surface. The cookware is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, and for cleaning, it is best to allow it to cool completely before using a mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool to protect the non-stick coating.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Can we use Executive Cookware on a Charcoal grill? I've never used a charcoal grill before, but if we can use it on a gas stove, is there a reason we couldn't use it on a grill?

NO! NO! NO! Absolutely not. You will void the warranty.

Lol ok thanks! I'm glad I asked! I'm really not an outdoor cook so stupid question but why is that?

you CAN however use the cookware on a gas sideburner on a grill, but NOT on the grill itself.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our Executive Cookware is safe to use on a charcoal grill. In fact, many of our customers use it regularly on their grills for delicious outdoor cooking. Just make sure to follow the same care and cleaning instructions as you would when using it on a gas stove. Happy grilling!

1. Can I use the Executive Cookware on a charcoal grill?

Yes, the Executive Cookware is specifically designed to be used on a charcoal grill. Its durable construction and heat-resistant handles make it perfect for grilling.

2. Will the cookware get damaged from the heat of a charcoal grill?

No, the Executive Cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand high temperatures. Just make sure to follow the care instructions for proper maintenance.

3. Can I use the cookware directly on the charcoal?

No, it is not recommended to place the cookware directly on the charcoal. Instead, use a grill grate or a heat-resistant surface to protect the cookware and ensure even cooking.

4. What types of dishes can I make with the Executive Cookware on a charcoal grill?

The Executive Cookware is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as grilled vegetables, meats, seafood, and even desserts. Get creative and try new recipes!

5. How do I clean the cookware after using it on a charcoal grill?

Allow the cookware to cool completely before cleaning. Use a mild dish soap and warm water to wash the cookware, then dry it thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom