• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Consultant Cookware Bags Now - Fast Shipping Guaranteed!

In summary, Tracy received her cookware bags after turning in her 2nd and 3rd shows for January. The bags arrived yesterday and she is excited to get to use them.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their cookware bags yet. I wonder when they ship. Usually they ship when earned. I just turned in my
2nd and 3rd shows for Jan. on the 29th, so I am hoping to get them soon.

Just checking. I couln't tell if this thread was already out there or not.

Thanks,
Tracy :) :)

I think they ship as earned, because my director had hers in early Jan, so your should be here soon!

Mine are on their way. Can't wait!! :D

Thanks. I will be watching for mine.

Tracy :D

you can look for the shipment the same way people were tracking changeover boxes. Go to product adjustment, then pretend that you don't know the show number. Select a type of "all" and this year. Anything with a "g" is an earned/auto-ship product (like the CW bags or changeover box). Take that number to Fedex.com and use it, with "01" at the end as a reference number to track it.

I got mine today!! They are really nice!:D

Yep, you'll get 'em quick. They are super nice.

My guess is that they'll end up on paperwork at some point.

I tried looking them up, and I am still just seeing G. No CW's yet. I will keep checking. I can't wait to get them. Glad to know that they are nice.

Tracy

They'll be a "G" type order. Select one of those, then click the "Continue" button (when you're in the adjustment area), and it should list 2 cookware bags.

I sent my second show in on January 14th. The show arrived on the 18th (WOW!) but I didn't receive the cookware bags until yesterday when I also received my sell a thon level 2 and my changeover. Hopefully everyone else's doesn't take as long. They ARE beautiful!

chefann said:
you can look for the shipment the same way people were tracking changeover boxes. Go to product adjustment, then pretend that you don't know the show number. Select a type of "all" and this year. Anything with a "g" is an earned/auto-ship product (like the CW bags or changeover box). Take that number to Fedex.com and use it, with "01" at the end as a reference number to track it.

How in the heck did you cyber-geeks figure that trick out?
How cool!!!

My director told me about it when I started. :)

Yeah!! I figured it out. Est. shipping date is Feb. 2nd. I can't wait.

Thanks everyone for your help. Everyone here is so awesome!!!!

Tracy :D :D :D

What are the dimensions of the Consultant Cookware Bag?

The Consultant Cookware Bag measures 20 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 13 inches tall. It can hold up to a 12-inch skillet and various other pieces of cookware and accessories.

What materials are the Consultant Cookware Bags made of?

The outside of the bag is made of durable polyester and the inside is lined with a water-resistant material. The handles are made of sturdy nylon webbing and the zippers are heavy-duty for added durability.

How many compartments does the Consultant Cookware Bag have?

The bag has two main compartments - one for storing cookware and the other for accessories. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing smaller items.

Can the Consultant Cookware Bag be used for other purposes?

While the bag is designed specifically for storing and transporting cookware, many customers have found it useful for other purposes such as storing craft supplies, toiletries, and even as a gym bag.

Is the Consultant Cookware Bag machine washable?

Yes, the bag can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. However, we recommend spot cleaning for minor stains to preserve the bag's durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithmel
  • jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • stayinathomemama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies