• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not All the Reusable Bags Are Flimsy!

In summary, the reusable bags from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality and durable materials, are eco-friendly, can hold up to 50 pounds, can be customized with a design or logo, and are safe for food storage. They are a great alternative to single-use plastic bags and are perfect for carrying groceries and heavy items. They are also easy to clean and can be personalized for businesses or organizations.
BettieC
Gold Member
I went to the fruit and veggie market the other day and went over board....lol. Had to buy a pineapple ;)
amongst other heavy things........well I crammed my PC bag with most of the bags, and it was heavy!! It held up!

WooHoo, so maybe there was just a bad batch of bags, but most of them are tough!

Hmm, I never had a problem with my bags. I love that they hold so much more than the plastic grocery bags. My problem is remembering to bring them in the store with me!

I haven't had trouble w/ mine either. I, like you, do not go easy on my bags! :)

I fill my bags w/ non-pc items that recruits would need when they get started- pens, highlighters, index cards, calculator, etc. My recruits love them!

I have found that if you get a sharp corner then it can tear. One of mine has a rip in it from a corner of a box

I am so glad to hear that your PC bag held up during your trip to the market! It's great to know that our products are durable and reliable, even when carrying heavy items like pineapples. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy cooking!

1. What makes the reusable bags from Pampered Chef different from others on the market?

Our reusable bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be sturdy and durable. They are also machine washable, making them easy to clean and reuse for years to come.

2. Are the reusable bags from Pampered Chef eco-friendly?

Yes, our reusable bags are made from sustainable materials and are a great alternative to single-use plastic bags. By using our bags, you are helping to reduce plastic waste and protect the environment.

3. How much weight can the reusable bags from Pampered Chef hold?

Our bags are designed to hold up to 50 pounds, making them perfect for carrying groceries, books, and other heavy items. They also have reinforced handles for added strength and support.

4. Can I customize the reusable bags with my own design or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our reusable bags. You can add your own design or logo to make them unique and personalized. This is a great option for businesses or organizations looking for eco-friendly promotional items.

5. Are the reusable bags from Pampered Chef safe for food storage?

Yes, our bags are made from food-safe materials and are great for storing groceries and other food items. They are also easy to clean and can be used to transport food to picnics, potlucks, and other events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • ChefPaulaB