• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember these vintage salt and pepper shakers on eBay?

In summary, the ceramic salt and pepper shakers are from Pampered Chef, and they are 13 years old. They may not be from Pampered Chef, as some people think any kitchen tool without a brand on it is from the brand, and they may be too modern for that era.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok, anyone who ahs been selling LONGER than 13 years remember a pair of ceramic salt and pepper shakers?
They are on page 2 of ebay listing.... has a cherry and strawberry on them I don't think they are PC ?!?!

Anyone recognize them?

Teresa

Haven't sold that long, but purchased that long. Where is the listing?

Ah, found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Ceramic-matching-Salt-Pepper-shakers_W0QQitemZ300135130117QQihZ020QQcategoryZ84QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like they could use a lesson on how to take a close-up pic in focus. :D

chefann said:
Looks like they could use a lesson on how to take a close-up pic in focus. :D

Especially since they're stating they'll do the ebay auction process for you, ie 3rd party.

Haven't been familiar with PChef that long, but it doesn't really look like anything that they've done...looks more like Pfalzgraf or something! Seller doesn't have the best ratings either....who knows!

They definetly look too modern to be from 13+ years ago... maybe someone should e-mail and ask for a (blurry) pic of the PC logo!

gilliandanielle said:
They definetly look too modern to be from 13+ years ago... maybe someone should e-mail and ask for a (blurry) pic of the PC logo!

Hey now!!!! We were "modern" back then! :p
My knife block set is from back then and it still looks modern. ;)

Is Gillian calling us old???? I know I just had a birthday, but.... :eek: :D

I was 9 13 years ago.... :D Ha ha!!

gilliandanielle said:
I was 9 13 years ago.... :D Ha ha!!

I was...oh never mind...you'll have to ask my daughter - she's been "announcing" it to everyone all week!

What makes you believe they are 13 years old, did you send them a message?
They don't say anything about how old they are.

Countrykitchenmichelle said:

I'm guessing since she's been in 13 years and has never seen them? :confused:

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
I think because she has sold PC for 13 years and doesn't remember them...

Janet you are too quick and make me look stupid for repeating what you said!! At least I am YOUNG and stupid, LMAO!! JUST KIDDING! :D

gilliandanielle said:
Janet you are too quick and make me look stupid for repeating what you said!! At least I am YOUNG and stupid, LMAO!! JUST KIDDING! :D

:p :D

You're only as old as you feel...oh wait, I'm feeling old this week! My brother lent me his Wii for a week - what a workout!!!! Back in the day I could sit on my butt and play my Colecovision. ;)

They may not even be PC - a lot of people a) think any kitchen tool without a brand on it is PC; or b) think that identifying it as PC will make it sell for more, without regard for whether PC is the correct brand.

Because I have been selling for 13 years
Teresa

janetupnorth said:
Back in the day I could sit on my butt and play my Colecovision. ;)

HUH??? :confused: :confused: :confused: LMAO!

THese are Princess House Orchard Medley-I know this because those are the dishes that I have and they were sold back int he mid 90's, although Princess House still sold this pattern up until about 1 year ago.

my3angelbugs said:
THese are Princess House Orchard Medley-I know this because those are the dishes that I have and they were sold back int he mid 90's, although Princess House still sold this pattern up until about 1 year ago.

Ah, yes! I think you are right - it was bugging me because they looked familiar but I didn't remember them from PC!

I have a lot of Princess House items from then!

janetupnorth said:
:p :D

You're only as old as you feel...oh wait, I'm feeling old this week! My brother lent me his Wii for a week - what a workout!!!! Back in the day I could sit on my butt and play my Colecovision. ;)
LOL!

My brother could score so many points playing Donkey Kong (first time Mario Brothers were ever in a game for all of you MB fans!) that he would flip the score counter back to zero...and then the game would "tilt" (anyone play real pinball games...showing my age here too!) We even have pictures of the TV screen when it happened!

That really brought back memories!

KellyTheChef said:
LOL!

My brother could score so many points playing Donkey Kong (first time Mario Brothers were ever in a game for all of you MB fans!) that he would flip the score counter back to zero...and then the game would "tilt" (anyone play real pinball games...showing my age here too!) We even have pictures of the TV screen when it happened!

That really brought back memories!
DH and I have a pinball game! It's so fun to play. I'd love one of the new ones (yes, they still make new pinball games), but the really cool ones can run close to 5 figures.

We had two of them in our basement growing up. My brother and I would take out the "tilt" mechanism so we could bump it and move it all we wanted without tilting it. (Only when Dad wasn't around...he said it was cheating!)

They were the old fashioned ones with the numbers that flipped to change score...no digital there!

Ours is a "Pinbot" game from the 80s. It is digital. DH is freakishly good at it, but I laugh when it tilts. It's "trapped" in the room it's in, too. He bought it used online without considering measurements. Picked it up, and discovered that it only fit through one external door on our house.

We used to have Pong!!!!

oohhh.... you ARE old.

I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

I wanted an Atari system so badly when I was a kid, but we couldn't afford one. Several years ago, DH was into game system emulators, and would play those old games on his PC. The graphics were so ridiculous!

They aren't Pampered Chef they are Princess House Orchard Medley.... they seller has been notified.

What is "Ebay Calling Old Timers"?

"Ebay Calling Old Timers" is a popular online event organized by Ebay where sellers can list and sell vintage or antique items. It is a great opportunity for collectors and enthusiasts to find unique and rare items.

How can I participate in "Ebay Calling Old Timers"?

To participate in "Ebay Calling Old Timers", you can either register as a seller or browse and purchase items as a buyer. Registration for sellers is typically open a few weeks before the event.

What types of items can I sell on "Ebay Calling Old Timers"?

As the name suggests, "Ebay Calling Old Timers" primarily features vintage and antique items such as furniture, collectibles, and memorabilia. However, you can also sell newer items that have a vintage or retro feel to them.

Are there any special requirements for selling on "Ebay Calling Old Timers"?

Yes, there are some requirements for sellers participating in "Ebay Calling Old Timers". Your item must be at least 20 years old and meet Ebay's authenticity standards. You may also need to provide additional documentation or proof of the item's age.

How can I ensure a successful sale on "Ebay Calling Old Timers"?

To increase your chances of a successful sale on "Ebay Calling Old Timers", make sure to accurately describe your item and provide clear, high-quality photos. You can also promote your listing on social media or through Ebay's advertising options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • LVlechef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jst4467