• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool

In summary, the "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" products are a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets curated by Pampered Chef consultants from various sellers on Ebay. These products can be both new and used, with each product description specifying its condition. New products are added to the collection weekly and can be returned or exchanged following Pampered Chef's standard policy. Prices for these products are set by individual sellers on Ebay, but discounts may be available through Pampered Chef consultants.
JessicaMosley
I was looking around on ebay today and found these really cool buttons, at first I thought she made them but I kept finding them...are they a director thing? Or how do we get them? If someone has a few I'd be willing to buy them.
Thanks...
Jessica
P.S. --- I hope it all made sense!!???

Need a little more detail.....what did these buttons look like?

Ok..hope this works.
pcbutton.jpg

The lady was selling only these and they were $6 with $2.50 for shipping.

http://www.nancys-artworks.com/

Hey I just checked out Nancy's and even though they don't say Pampered Chef they still have a lot of great stuff!!

They do have cute ones...I wish they had the You Book It I'll Cook It one...

I have several PC logo pens email for no.

1. What are the "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" products?

The "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" products are a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets that have been curated by Pampered Chef consultants from various sellers on Ebay.

2. Are these products new or used?

The products in the "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" collection can be both new and used. Each product description on the Pampered Chef website will specify if the item is new or used.

3. How often are new products added to this collection?

Pampered Chef consultants regularly browse Ebay for unique and useful kitchen products to add to the "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" collection. New products are added on a weekly basis, so be sure to check back often for the latest finds!

4. Can I return or exchange an item from this collection?

Yes, you can return or exchange any item from the "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" collection. Simply follow the standard Pampered Chef return and exchange policy, and be sure to include the original packing slip with your return.

5. Are the prices for these products the same as on Ebay?

The prices for "I Was Looking Around on Ebay Today and Found These Really Cool" products are set by the individual sellers on Ebay. However, Pampered Chef consultants may offer special discounts or promotions on these products, so be sure to check with your consultant for the best price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEmie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah