• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theNext Food Network Star Winner Is ....

Me too -- he is good eye candy! ;)There was just something (IMHO) that Lisa was snotty and I didn't like her from the beginning, I enjoyed things she was able to share, but she seemed to think "she was better than everyone else"
Kitchen Diva said:
DUDE--- stop changing your avatar, you are stressing out my Aquarius brain! :) LOL

Hmmm complicated, eh? Apparently we've not met! :D

Gotta keep you on your toes! I'm a man of many facets, so I need many avatars.

leftymac said:
Gotta keep you on your toes! I'm a man of many facets, so I need many avatars.

Sybil, is that you?

HAHAHAHAAA sorry, I'm cheeky today!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just saw a commercial...Aaron's show premieres today at 1:30 :)

Yeah, and Ask Aida started on Saturday as well- I am so curious to see if they took that idea from Adam- because Aida's co-host, Noah is a dweeby goofball that sort of resembles Adam... I know there is a large gap between when they pick the final two (or three in this case) and when they have the finale- so my bet is they got that idea from Adam- if so, I hope they paid him for it! I would be a little upset if they did get the idea from him, and he got nothing for it- that seems to be unethcial... Anyway, it's just one of those things that I'm wondering about.

I was recording Aaron's show while running around the house yesterday and heard him mummble some words again- I wanted to scream at the TV and tell him to SLOW down and ENUNCIATE! for crying out loud. :) Anywho- I'll watch it a few times and if he can't cure his cotton mouth I'll get stressed out watching him, and I have enough stress! :) LOL

I hadn't seen the new show (Ask Aida) or any commercials for it...hmmmmmm, wonder what's going on there? Hope Adam didn't get the shaft from FN.

I FINALLY watched the finale Saturday night so I searced for this thread to see what ya'all had to say about it! When they were getting ready to announce the winner, I was thinking I didn't know if they would pick Lisa or Adam. I NEVER thought they would go with Aaron! I was totally shocked!

That being said, I watched his new show (DVR'd it yesterday) and I liked it. Not sure if he or Adam either one have enough knowledge to keep coming up with recipes more than just BBQ, though. I liked the show enough to keep it on my list to DVR...we will see how I like it after watching a few more times, though.

<H2>1. Who is theNext Food Network Star winner?</H2><p>TheNext Food Network Star winner is Aaron McCargo Jr.</p><H2>2. How long has Aaron McCargo Jr. been a contestant on the show?</H2><p>Aaron McCargo Jr. was a contestant on TheNext Food Network Star for 10 weeks.</p><H2>3. What type of cuisine does Aaron McCargo Jr. specialize in?</H2><p>Aaron McCargo Jr. specializes in soul food and comfort food.</p><H2>4. Was the finale of TheNext Food Network Star exciting?</H2><p>Yes, the finale of TheNext Food Network Star was very exciting, especially when Aaron McCargo Jr. was announced as the winner.</p><H2>5. What show will Aaron McCargo Jr. now be hosting on Food Network?</H2><p>Aaron McCargo Jr. will now be hosting his own show called "Big Daddy's House" on Food Network.</p>

Related to theNext Food Network Star Winner Is ....

1. Who is theNext Food Network Star winner?

TheNext Food Network Star winner is Aaron McCargo Jr.

2. How long has Aaron McCargo Jr. been a contestant on the show?

Aaron McCargo Jr. was a contestant on TheNext Food Network Star for 10 weeks.

3. What type of cuisine does Aaron McCargo Jr. specialize in?

Aaron McCargo Jr. specializes in soul food and comfort food.

4. Was the finale of TheNext Food Network Star exciting?

Yes, the finale of TheNext Food Network Star was very exciting, especially when Aaron McCargo Jr. was announced as the winner.

5. What show will Aaron McCargo Jr. now be hosting on Food Network?

Aaron McCargo Jr. will now be hosting his own show called "Big Daddy's House" on Food Network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies