• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dish Network Using the Food Chopper!

In summary, the Food Chopper is a kitchen tool that can be used to chop ingredients for Dish Network recipes. It is not suitable for frozen ingredients, but is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand. Additionally, it can be used to grind spices and nuts, but should not be used for non-food items. To use the Food Chopper, simply place ingredients in the chopper and use a pulsing motion for desired consistency.
vanscootin
Gold Member
So my hubby was watching tv and I'm cooking dinner in the kitchen and he yells for me to come in... he asks me if I've seen the Dish Network commercial with the Pampered Chef stuff in it.... uh no. So he rewinds it and sure as $h*t there is our food chopper being advertised as a slap chop!

I find it funny that he can pick out one of our products in a 30 second commercial... and I find it disturbing that a PC product is shown as a "sold on tv" product and wrong at that...

Alas, I had to hurry up and tell all my cheffer buddies!

I used to have the slap chop before I joined PC. It's such a piece of crap. It was so hard to use, I would literally have to SLAP it really hard, and it would hurt my wrist to use, so we never used it. Because of that, I didn't expect to use ours when it came in my kit, but ours is just such higher quality. I wish I still had the slap chop to demonstrate the difference in quality. The slap chop also DOESN"T have rotating blades like ours :D

Wow, that's pretty cool that your food chopper made it into a commercial! But I can understand your frustration with it being advertised as a "sold on tv" product. I'm sure your Pampered Chef friends will get a kick out of it though! It's always fun to see familiar products in unexpected places. Have you reached out to Pampered Chef about it? Maybe they can clarify the situation or even use it as a marketing opportunity. Either way, it's definitely a memorable moment!

1. How do I use the Food Chopper to chop ingredients for my Dish Network recipes?

To use the Food Chopper, simply place your desired ingredients into the chopper and push down on the lid to chop. For best results, use a pulsing motion to control the consistency of the chopped food.

2. Can I use the Food Chopper to chop frozen ingredients for my Dish Network meals?

No, the Food Chopper is not designed to chop frozen ingredients. It is best used for fresh ingredients that are at room temperature.

3. How do I clean the Food Chopper after use?

The Food Chopper is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Food Chopper to grind spices or nuts for my Dish Network recipes?

Yes, the Food Chopper can also be used to grind spices and nuts. For best results, make sure to chop in small batches and use a pulsing motion to control the consistency.

5. Is the Food Chopper safe to use with non-food items?

No, the Food Chopper is designed for food use only. Do not use it to chop non-food items as it may damage the blades and affect the performance of the chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • GingerChef