• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing My Whirlwind Shopping Spree - A WWSS Winner's Experience

In summary, the people who won were excited to receive their boxes of products. They showed off their pieces of paper that had the names of the products they won on them. They all agreed that Pampered Chef has great products and that they would love to continue to use them.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I am so excited, I was one of the WWSS winners and I just got my boxes yesterday! 4 boxes and lots of products.

Anyone else here was a winner?

How or what exactly did you do? Grab pieces of flying paper saying what product you win??? For 1 minute or how long? Sounds fun! :)

so cool, congratulations! Have fun with your new toys!

I was, two years ago.

What did you win? You show me yours and I'll show ya mine. ;)

Can't wait to hear what all you won!!

Congratulations!

heat123 said:
How or what exactly did you do? Grab pieces of flying paper saying what product you win??? For 1 minute or how long? Sounds fun! :)

It's for 30 seconds and yes, there are pieces of paper with names of products. Most of the papers were white and maybe about couple red ones which were sets of cookware.

Here are some of the items I got:

5 pc Executive Cookware Set (I already owned the 7 pc so I was very happy about this)
Dots 16 pc Dinnerware Set
Reversible Bamboo Carving Board
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set
New Smooth Edge Can Opener
Square Baker - Cranberry
Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan
Salad & Berry Spinner
BBQ Grill Basket
SA Med Square Plates
Coating Trays and Tool
Outdoor Party Sticks
8" S/S Saute Pan
Three Tiered Stand
and many more

Total value: $1,185.:sing:

What a collection! Congrats to you! Just remember it'll show up on your 1099 too. :)

That's really awesome. It's cool that they had new products in there too!! Congratulations to you!!

leftymac said:
What a collection! Congrats to you! Just remember it'll show up on your 1099 too. :)

And you can turn around and write off as products used for your business. :D

Wow, new products! Very cool. I have to admit I was disappointed not to win anything (wasn't everyone who didn't?). I was one of the first to sign up, and really thought that would count for something!

I was a winner this year too!! Totally exciting... I got my products on Friday!! 5 boxes totalling $1600!!

Some products were:

Roasting pan w/ rack
Grill pan
Stir Fry skillet
5 pc Exc Cookware
Rev Bamboo Carving board
Stainless Mixing bowl set
Tons of Dots ware
grill basket
Trifle bowl
Cool N Serve
Small Bamboo bowls
Spice rack
and on & on & on & on!!

I love Pampered Chef!!!!!!

That's awesome, to all winners! :)

I'm glad you both won!I feel like I didn't get that much the year I won ... and yet I benefit from the Spree every day. Glad they included the mixing bowl set ... I had to wait until that was a 60 percent off item to buy that one. I did get a lot of the items you got ... square baker, triffle bowl, grill pan, stir fry skillet, etc. Was disappointed, however, that they included desert plates and linens that were discontinued the following season. Already had a triffle bowl, so I sold the one I got, and a DCB so I gave to a friend who used her hotel points to get me a free place to stay. I wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for her.

Related to Unboxing My Whirlwind Shopping Spree - A WWSS Winner's Experience

1. What is a Whirlwind Shopping Spree?

A Whirlwind Shopping Spree is a special event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It usually lasts for a limited time, and there are exclusive deals and bundles available.

2. How can I participate in a Whirlwind Shopping Spree?

You can participate in a Whirlwind Shopping Spree by attending a Pampered Chef party or by shopping online through a consultant's personal website. You can also contact a consultant directly to inquire about upcoming Spree events.

3. What kinds of products are available during a Whirlwind Shopping Spree?

A variety of Pampered Chef products are available during a Whirlwind Shopping Spree, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. There may also be exclusive bundles and deals on popular products.

4. Are there any requirements to participate in a Whirlwind Shopping Spree?

No, there are no specific requirements to participate in a Whirlwind Shopping Spree. However, if you are attending a party, you may need to RSVP to the hostess beforehand. If you are shopping online, you will need to create an account on the consultant's website.

5. Can I host a Whirlwind Shopping Spree party?

Yes, you can host a Whirlwind Shopping Spree party as a consultant or as a hostess. As a consultant, you can organize and promote the event, while as a hostess, you can invite friends and family to shop at the party and earn rewards for your own purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • chefbilyeu