• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theKids School Is Thinking About a Fundraiser........

products and take orders. This would be done totally as a fundraiser for TCNS. As you may know, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen utensils, cookware, serving dishes, and pots and pans and has been around for many decades. All items are, of course, guaranteed. This will offer an additional option to attendees to receive a quality item while at the same time helping fund the school. Items would arrive in 2 weeks or less.TCNS would receive Pampered Chef's standard 10% fundraiser amount (in dollars, not products), and I will donate an additional 5% out of my own pocket. I would be happy to have a flyer created
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
How can I help them to see how it cane work for them?
The WHOLE PTA was at my show today and really like the idea of offering something that people will actually use instead of ugly wrapping paper. The school is not huge...just K-2. I am thinking at the most...300 catalogs. I am comfortable with putting out the money for that amount but no more. I will ask for them to run flyers since I am really comfortable with many of the gals.

I need to present it so that they will love it...and since it is my kids school, I am willing to donate 10% of my commission as well. Ideas????? Oh and they meet on Thursday wo Iwould like to be able to go in with a treat for them and information...............

Thanks all!!

Have info that breaks down how much they'll get if XX students each sell $YY. Just saying "you get 15%" is a little vague. I think there's a flyer in the files with a breakdown like that.If you can plan a cooking show kick off, that will get other parents excited about it, too.

here's my info on fundraisers.
HTH, straight from Nancy Jo

Attachments

• fundraiser breakdown May 2007.doc
    27 KB · Views: 445
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN - 40 members.doc
    25 KB · Views: 451
FundraiserI did a fundraiser this weekend for a nursery school. I offered 5% on top of the 10% from PC. I set up two tables with OOODLES of PC products. I had two demos -- apples and the PC apple wedger for people to try and eat, and a couple cucumbers and the PC Crinkle Cutter. It was a great success. Even dad's came over to my table (vs. the bounce house) and placed orders! Having the PC charge card display piece brought me orders that I'm sure I wouldn't have had otherwise as I was a late entry into the plan.

Koolotus said:
here's my info on fundraisers.
HTH, straight from Nancy Jo

Thanks Cheryl!! I am getting all my ducks in a row to present them the information tomorrow! Wish me luck y'all................:D

Erin, this is a great opportunity! I wish I could pull this off, but it would seem extremely self serving as I am now PTA president! I bet someone has an idea how I could do this and not have it look that way!

Erin, you are welcome! Good luck & keep us posted:)

Meg, I would present it like any other fundraising activity and then put it up for vote. If you follow the plan I posted you really don't make commission, just enough to cover catalogs, paperwork and prizes. Also you could offer to seek out other alternative fundraisers so people have options.
We are ALL SICK of $8 wrapping paper.
Check out the attachment, HTH

Attachments

• TOP 10 REASONS TO HOST fundraiser.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 454
Could you post what you said to get a fundraiser at the preschool I have some in my area but my kids are older!

I am hosting one in November for the school...we can "help" e/o out!!!!!!! I'm nervous!

Our technology dept. at our school is holding a Fall Bash Night in sept to help raise money for their dept. We are in St. Louis so they will have Fred Bird there and other events. I wonder if this is something I can offer them too?

cewcooks, here is a copy of the email I sent the preschool proposing the fundraiserI have a proposition for a fundraiser for the TCNS's event in May., I'd like to set up a table at the Big Truck event with Pampered Chef products and take orders. This would be done totally as a fundraiser for TCNS. As you may know, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen utensils, cookware, serving dishes, and pots and pans and has been around for many decades. All items are, of course, guaranteed. This will offer an additional option to attendees to receive a quality item while at the same time helping fund the school. Items would arrive in 2 weeks or less.TCNS would receive Pampered Chef's standard 10% fundraiser amount (in dollars, not products), and I will donate an additional 5% out of my own pocket. I would be happy to have a flyer created for each child to take home. Our items range from under $1.00 to over a few hundred for pots and pans.Orders also could be made from my website or a catalog left at the school. All of this could be described in my flyer.I'd like to come in and discuss this with you sometime soon if you agree it is a worthy project for TCNS.Thank you for your consideration,

gailz2 said:
cewcooks, here is a copy of the email I sent the preschool proposing the fundraiser

I have a proposition for a fundraiser for the TCNS's event in May.,

I'd like to set up a table at the Big Truck event with Pampered Chef products and take orders. This would be done totally as a fundraiser for TCNS. As you may know, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen utensils, cookware, serving dishes, and pots and pans and has been around for many decades. All items are, of course, guaranteed. This will offer an additional option to attendees to receive a quality item while at the same time helping fund the school. Items would arrive in 2 weeks or less.

TCNS would receive Pampered Chef's standard 10% fundraiser amount (in dollars, not products), and I will donate an additional 5% out of my own pocket. I would be happy to have a flyer created for each child to take home. Our items range from under $1.00 to over a few hundred for pots and pans.

Orders also could be made from my website or a catalog left at the school. All of this could be described in my flyer.

I'd like to come in and discuss this with you sometime soon if you agree it is a worthy project for TCNS.

Thank you for your consideration,

Did you have this fundraiser? what were the flyers you sent with each student? Thanks!

Erin - did you ever do the fundraiser? I'm just noticing the original posting date was 6/3 but I'm wondering how everything turned out!

PC's fundraisers give 10% for sales under $600 and 15% for sales over $600. The reason I post this is all I see is mention of the standard 10% in the above posts and I don't know if all consultants are aware of this.

I know this is an old thread but has been brought back to the new posts lately.

Related to theKids School Is Thinking About a Fundraiser........

1. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for school fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that are perfect for school fundraisers. These products are high-quality and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

2. How much profit can the school earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit varies depending on the products sold and the size of the fundraiser, but on average schools can earn 20-25% profit on each sale. We also offer bonus incentives for reaching certain sales goals.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There is no minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We understand that every school has different fundraising needs and we are happy to work with you to create a successful event regardless of the size.

4. How does the ordering and delivery process work for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

We will provide you with order forms and catalogs to distribute to students and their families. Once the fundraiser is complete, the orders can be submitted online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. The products will then be shipped directly to the school for distribution.

5. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit the needs of our school?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that every school has different needs and we are happy to work with you to customize the fundraiser to fit your specific goals and timeline. We also offer virtual fundraisers for schools that may not be able to host an in-person event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Caringpurelove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies