• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theBridal Registry Is a Beautiful Thing!

In summary, it can be helpful to share your positive experience with the registry, highlight its benefits, and promote it through various channels to get more people to use it.
its_me_susan
My bride just received over $500 in products TODAY! Another piece of cookware too. She has over $125 in free products already (I can't wait to tell her).

How are you guys getting more people to use the registry?

I would love to know how you get people to register on your site!! I'm having so much trouble breaking even with even having my site. I really dont want to let it go, but I'm not making a profit from it. HELP....

I've had the same problem. Thought I had two wedding registries to set up but both fell thru. I even tried to do it for them.

not working for me!!i have found the bridal registry to be a complete bust for me!! :(
i have done 2 bridal shows - where a group of us pooled $ and split leads - to no avail!! and this was a huge bridal fair - and i don't think anyone has had much luck. the idea of it is great - but all the $ and time i have put into it has not paid off - and since i am only a consultant i do not get any leads from online requests. so i am really mixed about it and i have stopped putting my energies into it. too bad - cause it is a great way to make some easy $ :)

Hi there! Congratulations on your bride's amazing haul of products! It's always exciting to see our customers receive so many great items from their registry.As for getting more people to use the registry, one tip would be to share your own positive experience with it. Let your friends and family know how easy it was to create a registry and how much you were able to receive in free products. You could also offer to help them create their own registry and walk them through the process.Another idea is to highlight the benefits of using a registry, such as being able to choose exactly what you want and avoiding duplicate gifts. You could also mention the convenience for guests, as they can easily purchase a gift online and have it shipped directly to the couple.Lastly, don't be afraid to promote your registry on social media or through word of mouth. The more people know about it, the more likely they are to use it.Best of luck and happy cooking!

Related to theBridal Registry Is a Beautiful Thing!

What is a bridal registry?

A bridal registry is a list of desired wedding gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It allows guests to easily select and purchase gifts that the couple truly wants and needs for their new life together.

How do I create a bridal registry?

You can create a bridal registry by visiting our website or a physical store location. Simply follow the prompts to create an account, add items to your registry, and share the link with your guests. Our consultants are also available to help you create your registry in person.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make any necessary changes. Your guests will be able to see the updated list of items.

Can I register for non-kitchen items?

Yes, at Pampered Chef we offer a variety of kitchen and home products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. However, you can also register for non-kitchen items such as home decor, serving pieces, and even outdoor grilling equipment.

How do I let my guests know about my registry?

You can share your registry link with your guests via email, social media, or by including it on your wedding website. You can also request registry announcement cards to include in your wedding invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • yankfan24