• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I do after the wedding registry is done?

In summary, after creating a registry with Pampered Chef, you can start sharing it with your friends and family. You can also add, remove, or update items on your registry at any time and track gifts received. You can make changes to your registry anytime by logging into your account. Creating a registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen products and makes it easier for others to know what gifts you would like. To share your registry, click the "Share" button and you can also track gifts and send thank you notes using the online registry management tools.
krhodes74
Ok, the bride has finally gone online and done the registry. I don't think she has put anything on it. I have to look and see. What do I do now. Wait till the show or make sure she has her stuff on her. I do need to get with her to see what all she wants because isn't that what people will buy for her at the shower?? If you can't tell this is my first wedding shower show and I am as clueless as a rock. So any advice or help will be AWESOME!!! You guys rock.
Thanks
Kelli

On the PC website, under the Managing my business tab, the bottom link is your registries. If the future bride has set up her registry, you don't have to do anything except a little host coaching to make sure she lets her family and friends know it's there. PC will send her 30 registry cards to put with her shower invitations. You can buy extra at Merrill to give to anyone that needs them. You might ask if she is interested in a PC shower to help her stock her kitchen. If she has not put any items on her registry, PC will send her several reminder emails and then delete the registy after a certain time. Good luck,

Bobby

As a a typical person with busy day to day activities and preparing for a wedding, she may be very busy. You could give her a catty and a highlighter. Offer to pick it up from her in 2 days (forces her to hurry. She'll probably highlight more; and she can always add to it). Remind her to list quantities if she wants more than one (ie: Simple Additions, knives, etc)

Related to What do I do after the wedding registry is done?

1. What should I do after I create a registry with Pampered Chef?

After creating a registry with Pampered Chef, you can start sharing it with your friends and family! You can also add, remove, or update items on your registry at any time. Additionally, you can track gifts received and send thank you notes using our online registry management tools.

2. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and navigate to your registry page. From there, you can add, remove, or update items as needed. Changes will be reflected immediately on your registry page.

3. What is the benefit of creating a registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen products that you can add to your wish list. It also makes it easier for your friends and family to know what items you would love to receive as gifts for special occasions.

4. How do I share my registry with others?

You can easily share your registry by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. This will provide you with a direct link to your registry that you can share via email, social media, or any other preferred method. You can also print out a physical copy of your registry to share with those who may not have access to the internet.

5. Can I track gifts received from my registry?

Yes, you can track gifts received from your registry by logging in to your account and navigating to your registry page. From there, you can view a list of items that have been purchased by your friends and family. You can also send thank you notes directly through our online registry management tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle