• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Find Out Who the Consultant Is on a Registry?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who has a show coming up and the host has asked her to look up a bridal registry for the bride who cannot attend the show. The host also mentioned that the bride may want to host a show before her wedding in August. The consultant is unsure if the bride is registered with her and wants to find out if she can contact the bride directly or if she needs to go through the company. There is also a discussion about whether or not guests can purchase from the registry at the show and if it would affect the bride's rewards. The consultant is considering contacting the bride to see if she wants to cancel her registry and sign up under the consultant. Other consultants in the conversation share their experiences with similar
ChefinHarmony
I have a show tomorrow evening. The Host asked me today to look up a Bridal Registry and bring the list. She said "the bride can't make it to my show, but there will be a lot of people here from our church who want to by for her from her PC registry." Then she said "I think the Bride wants to Host a show before her wedding in August."

She is NOT registered with me - I never met her. Can I find out who the Consultant is? If I call HO can they tell me if she was just assigned to someone in general or if she specifically chose the Consultant she signed up under? Why would the Bride not want to Host a show with the Consultant she registered under?:confused:

Would you allow the guests to buy for her at this Host's show - give the Host the credit & you get the commission - and then send a note to the consultant asking her to "update" her registry? I don't have the Bride's number (may try to get it at the show tomorrow). Then I would just tell her to cancel the registry and sign up under me!

I'm just a bit confused!!
Thanks!!
Joanne

Hmmm, that's a toughie. But possibly she was a HO lead, and just got a website and did a registry w/ no contact w/ the consultant?

If it is true that she wants to do a show, I would be honest with her - and say that you would love to do the show, but if she is already working with a consultant, you wouldn't want to interfere w/ that relationship. Listen to her and get her side of the story before doing anything else regarding bookings.

If people want to purchase for her at your show - you can ask if she wants to know what the products are so she can delete them from her list.

and if they buy at the show not from her registry it will affect her reward amount.

See the thing is, I don't know if she knows that these people want to buy for her at this show! I know it will affect her rewards amount. It sounds like they want to keep it a surprise because they already know she won't be there. I'm really going to try to get the Bride's number today and call her before I submit the orders.

I think I may call HO. I have a consultant who's niece registered with PC, but it didn't go under her. HO was able to tell the consultant how she registered - through the general PC website. If that's the case with this bride, I will probably ask her to cancel (no purchases yet) and go under me - especially if we end up doing a Home show or Bridal Shower for her!

Thanks for the advice!
Joanne

Why not just make your show for her an actual Bridal Shower and give her the host benefits? Then, even though she losses the rewards from the registry, she gains the benefits from the shower?

It is one thing for a Bride to cancel her registry because she wants to. It is an entirely different matter if she does so because another consultant told her to. Since you have had no contact with her, it is possible to create a really bad taste in her mouth for TPC if you approach her with this ... and it would ruin the surprise that her friends are planning for her.

I got the Bride's phone number from my Host tonight. It sounds like she meant to register with me (a Past Host of mine highly encouraged the Bride to create a PC registry) but instead of going through my website, she just went to the regular PC website.

I'm going to call the bride, see if she wants to do a Bridal Shower and see if she will cancel her registry and resign with me!

The Guests wanted to look over her registry and see if she is going to host a Bridal show.

Thanks!!
Joanne

I had a situation with a bride that misplaced my info and signe dup as a ho lead but wanted me as her consultant. I printed off her registry and then she deleted her registry and I set it up for her again. I would only do this if there have been no sales on the registry.

1. Can I find out who the consultant is on a registry?

Yes, you can find out who the consultant is on a registry by simply contacting the customer service team at Pampered Chef. They will be able to provide you with the consultant's name and contact information.

2. How do I get in touch with the consultant on a registry?

Once you have the consultant's name and contact information, you can reach out to them directly via email, phone, or social media. You can also request to be connected with the consultant through the registry itself.

3. Can I change the consultant on a registry?

Yes, you can change the consultant on a registry if you have a specific consultant in mind. Please contact customer service at Pampered Chef to make the change.

4. What if I don't know the consultant's name on a registry?

If you do not know the consultant's name, you can still contact customer service at Pampered Chef for assistance. They may be able to help you identify the consultant based on the registry details.

5. Can I add multiple consultants to a registry?

Unfortunately, only one consultant can be associated with a registry. However, if you have multiple consultants you would like to support, you can create separate registries for each of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy's_Kitchen