• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The 25-Name Challenge: Host Your Own Party!

In summary, Bill and Ted are trying to find the time machine but it's getting harder and harder to find. They meet a lot of people along the way, but most of them are not helpful. Finally, they find the time machine, but it's too late to save the day.
Monty060609
I can't find where this was posted. Was it

5 Friends
5 Relatives
5 Aquaintances (work)
5 Neighbors
5 Kids parents

Have your guests write down the 25 names, give a gift to the first to complete the list AND most important, explain that PC tells us to invite 40ish people to a party and the guest just came up with more than half their list to host their own party

Does this at all sound like the game?

Does this sound right?

I don't know that I have seen this before..BUT..I think it looks great..I might have to try it at my next show

I think having them write 25 names at the show is a bit tedious. There is a version covered in the bookings MP3 in the Online Training Center's resources that involves 5 names, 3 wish list items, type of food, type of drink, and the least hectic night of the week.

F - Friends
R - Relatives
A - Associates (work) or you could use Acquaintances
N - Neighbors
K - Kids (any contacts through your kids..their friends' parents, coaches, teachers, etc)I'd try to get them to right down the first 3 names for each category that comes to mind- less daunting to do at a show, and gets them thinking in that way.But you are on the right track. I know I've heard the MP3 training too...and will have to dig to find it- Noora's post lists most of what I remember it having...

This would be a great way for new consultants to brainstorm people for their first shows!

This is what I came up with for the game entry sheet. :) Its a little modification but the same idea

Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• FRANK game.JPG
    FRANK game.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 696
Ok..I am thinking about something with this..I think I would change it to 4 for each..rather than 3..since we do try to get people to invite 40 people..if they do 4 people in 5 catagories..then they are halfway there

Monty060609 said:
This is what I came up with for the game entry sheet. :) Its a little modification but the same idea

Thank you for the help.

I like that! It would be good printed on the back of the door-prize slips too. (if you print your own).

This is a great idea! Recently, I was teaching a new consultant the full service check out. The first person, an aunt to the consultant, said...no...I don't want to do this...and no, I don't have parties. Then she mentioned that she cut hair. I mentioned how easy it would be to put a couple catalogs out in her shop and gather $150 in orders for a 60% off product next month. Before she left, she was seriously asking a sister if she could borrow her house for a party.

Sometimes when you know that the person loves the product, they just can't see how easy it would be to invite people over and get so much free product!

While it might seem tedious I have had some success with this. I have had them do it on the back of the outside order form. Its good because I have their information. If they decide to book I have the information to help them with their guest list in my hosting call and can help with invites( something new that I am trying to do, if they want their form back to do their invites, I have other order forms so they can order on another.)

It helps to get people talking and they have indicated that they appreciate the help. So do it others look at the catalog while we are doing it, but when I am doing my full service check out it helps me to know if they have names or not.

I also usually ask them how they did. So we talk about it as well during the party. I am enjoying it at this time. I am sure something will come along that I will like more in time and will try that then.

Bill

What is "The 25-Name Challenge"?

"The 25-Name Challenge" is a fun and interactive way to host your own Pampered Chef party. The goal is to invite at least 25 people to the party, and each guest will receive a special gift from the host.

How do I participate in "The 25-Name Challenge"?

To participate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up as a host. Once registered, you will receive a unique party link to share with your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a "The 25-Name Challenge" party?

By hosting a "The 25-Name Challenge" party, you will not only have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

What kind of gifts can my guests receive from "The 25-Name Challenge"?

The gifts for "The 25-Name Challenge" vary depending on the total sales of your party. Some examples include free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details on the specific gifts available.

Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite to "The 25-Name Challenge" party?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your party. The more people you invite, the more chances you have to earn rewards and discounts from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76