• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Your Own Catalog Party - Discounts on Pampered Chef+ Orders!

In summary, a Pampered Chef catalog party is a cost-effective and convenient way to host a party without physically gathering friends and family. A consultant provides a catalog and order forms which can be shared with your network to collect orders. Hosting a party allows you to earn discounts and free products, and you have the flexibility to invite anyone regardless of their location. The amount you save varies based on the total sales, and Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products for purchase.
melaniepc
I am having my own catalog party online, I had three shows and just couldnt seem to get anyone else to throw one more before my 30 days ended .. so I am doing one myself .. anyway, I am offering a few discounts if people order over a certain amount. my question is this: how do I offer these discounts if they go on my PC website and put in an order directly there? Do I have to reimburse them money somehow or can I edit their order before submitted on the pc plus???

Re: questionSince you must pull orders affiliated with a show into P3 before you submit them, you will have a chance to edit the payments, etc.

Re: questionthank you!!

1. What is a Pampered Chef catalog party?

A Pampered Chef catalog party is a convenient and budget-friendly way to host a party without having to physically gather your friends and family in one location. You simply share the catalog and order forms with your network, collect orders, and earn discounts and free products based on the total sales.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef catalog party?

To host a Pampered Chef catalog party, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and request a catalog and order forms. You can then share these materials with your network and collect orders. Your consultant will help you with the ordering process and keep track of your sales to determine your discounts and free products.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party allows you to earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party. You also have the convenience of hosting the party from the comfort of your own home and the flexibility to invite anyone, regardless of their location.

4. How much can I save by hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party?

The amount you can save by hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party varies based on the total sales from your party. Generally, the more sales you have, the higher your discounts and free products will be. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more specific information based on your party's sales.

5. What types of products are available through Pampered Chef catalog parties?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog or access to their website to browse and order products from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • mad42802
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookingmommy