• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Your Pampered Chef Order!

In summary, the delivery options for Pampered Chef orders include standard shipping, expedited shipping, and rush delivery. Orders can be tracked through the website or with the provided tracking number. Delivery time depends on the chosen shipping option, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days, expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days, and rush delivery taking 1-2 business days. Changes to orders may be possible by contacting customer service, but may not be possible if the order has already been shipped. Pampered Chef offers a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Customer CareSomewhere I heard it's a good idea to get the full name address and tele number for all the outside orders you get from a show. Many consultants recommend calling each one before the show closes to thank them for their order and chat a short bit. they say they often will get add ons and show bookings. You might say something like this:

Hi, I'm------------------ and I just did a kitchen show for --------. I'm sorry you weren't able to make it and wanted to call and thank you for your order. Hve you attended a kitchen show before?
From there you can take it to booking or recruiting depending on how they answer.

Or you could also do this after the products have been delivered.

Would you recommend leaving a message for those who don't answer or screen their calls?

Thanks! Jamie

I like to try 1 or 2 times before leaving a message.

Another great message idea is to say " Hello this is Melody with the Pampered Chef, I just have a quick question about your order. I will be giving you a call in 2 days but if you can contact me before then my number is ..."

It's kind of a sneaky way to get a call back and it works because usually guests believe there is a PROBLEM, of course they are relived that there isn't and that is a positive for you! :)

Melody

Just a little extra touch to show your appreciation and build a relationship with your customers. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to showcase any new products or promotions that may be coming up. I always make sure to follow up with my customers and it has definitely helped me grow my business.Dear valued customer,Thank you for your recent order with Pampered Chef. We truly appreciate your support and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. As a consultant, I always strive to go above and beyond for my customers and make sure they have the best experience possible.I also wanted to take a moment to mention that many consultants recommend reaching out to customers who have placed outside orders before the show closes. This allows us to personally thank you for your order and potentially chat about any additional items or future show bookings. As a consultant, I have found that these interactions often lead to add-ons and even new bookings.In addition, I make it a point to follow up with my customers after their products have been delivered. This not only shows my appreciation for your support, but also gives me the opportunity to share any new products or promotions that may be of interest to you. I truly value the relationships I have built with my customers and always strive to provide the best service possible.Thank you again for choosing Pampered Chef and I look forward to serving you in the future.Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the delivery options for my Pampered Chef order?

The delivery options for your Pampered Chef order include standard shipping, expedited shipping, and rush delivery. You can choose the option that best suits your needs at checkout.

2. Can I track my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order by logging into your account on the website or by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

3. How long will it take for my Pampered Chef order to arrive?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef order depends on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days, expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days, and rush delivery takes 1-2 business days.

4. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been shipped.

5. What is your return policy for Pampered Chef orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef order. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Chefstover2