• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Such an Awesome Site

In summary, this site is a great resource for Pampered Chef consultants looking for tips and advice on running a successful business. There are also rules and guidelines in place for posting on the forum, and a search bar to help find specific topics or posts. Additionally, you can connect with other consultants in your area through sub-forums and a member directory. The forum is also accessible on mobile devices through a web browser or the Tapatalk app.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I've been a member since I signed mid-Oct, but I've only posted a few times.
Now that my SS1 is over and things are settling down for the holidays, I have to say what an INCREDIBLE forum this is: so much knowledge and so much support!!! I practically lived on this site the three weeks before my first show (I think DH was beginning to wonder if I was really prepping for my business or chatting with some hunk from Poughkipsee...or maybe KitchenGuy!)

Anyway, I'm really grateful to have found this forum. I love that everyone is so supportive (both with PC business and personal life stuff)....and I love the constant humor. You guys are great!!!

Kristin:)

This is a great place. My husband ask me all the time am I sure I am just talking PC on here b/c I will stay on for so long at a time. He swears I am emailing another man and yall are covering for me, HAHA!!:eek:

It is a great group. My husband laughs that he does not see me other places online as much because I'm hanging out here so much.

legacypc46 said:
I've been a member since I signed mid-Oct, but I've only posted a few times.
Now that my SS1 is over and things are settling down for the holidays, I have to say what an INCREDIBLE forum this is: so much knowledge and so much support!!! I practically lived on this site the three weeks before my first show (I think DH was beginning to wonder if I was really prepping for my business or chatting with some hunk from Poughkipsee...or maybe KitchenGuy!)

Anyway, I'm really grateful to have found this forum. I love that everyone is so supportive (both with PC business and personal life stuff)....and I love the constant humor. You guys are great!!!

Kristin:)
Welcome!! You spell your name the right way!!! KRISTIN---I spell it like that! LOL!!!:D

Kristin,

I know what you mean. For my PC customers I just go by Kris.
I figured 'Kristin' would result in too many misspellings! And I still always introduce myself as 'Kris with a K'.

Kristin

1. Can I find tips and advice for running a successful Pampered Chef business on this site?

Yes, this site is a great resource for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips, advice, and support from experienced consultants, as well as updates on new products and promotions.

2. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting on the forum?

Yes, we ask that all members follow our community guidelines which include being respectful and supportive to others, refraining from promoting other businesses, and keeping discussions relevant to Pampered Chef and direct sales.

3. Is there a way to search for specific topics or posts on the forum?

Yes, there is a search bar at the top of the forum where you can enter keywords or phrases to find relevant discussions. You can also filter results by date, category, and user.

4. Can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in my area on this site?

Yes, there are sub-forums for specific regions and states where you can connect with other consultants in your area. You can also use the member directory to search for consultants near you.

5. Is there a way to access this forum on my mobile device?

Yes, our forum is mobile-friendly and can be accessed through a web browser on your phone or by downloading the free Tapatalk app. This allows you to stay connected and engaged with the community even on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• April Baynes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • erinb