• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes Chef Success such an amazing community?

Thank you so much for your posts. Chef Success has been a life saver for me. This site is a treasure trove of information and support. Thanks, Greg and Deb!I'm grateful to be a part of this community. Thank you, Greg and Deb, for creating this site!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I know I haven't said it in a while, but I am SO GRATEFUL to Deb & Greg for Chef Success!

This site was a business saver for me at the time I found it and my business has blossomed and taken off since I stumbled across it two years ago. I have met some fantastic people here from all walks of life. Many of whom I call my friend and have had the good fortune to meet you in person or talk to you on the phone. Many others I hope to meet one of these days.

From time to time we have a little flare-up, but we do manage to get over it and back to being Cheffers again. This is a fantastic place to be!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed via friendly words, advice, prayers, flyers, humor, and all else. But, most of all, thanks to Greg and Deb for creating and maintaining this wonderful site and putting up with us!

Ya'll Rock!

Last edited:
Everything Linda said!

I discovered Chef Success the same weekend I signed, a year and a half ago. I had a great first year...and this site is a major reason why. The resources and personal support are wonderful!

Thanks you two!

HOORAY! THANK YOU!

Ditto!Thanks so much. Not only have you given us a great place to meet, talk with, encourage, and inform one another, but you also offer great opportunities for us to improve our lives and our businesses.Many, many thanks!

Thanks Greg and Deb!! Linda, well said!!

I found this site a week after I signed in 05 and read EVERY thread to inform me. Now mind you, thats when this site was pretty new so there wasn't alot like there is today!

Thanks again!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Greg and Deb!! Linda, well said!!

I found this site a week after I signed in 05 and read EVERY thread to inform me. Now mind you, thats when this site was pretty new so there wasn't alot like there is today!

Thanks again!

DITTO to what she said.....:D
Thank You So Much!! :love:

Well said Linda! I am thankful too:)

Thanks Greg and Deb!

I Agree with all of the posts completely! I found this site before I signed, and to be honest, I am not sure I would be doing as well as I am without it! :) My Director should be very grateful I found you guys!! Thanks to all of the amazing posters on here too!! :D

This website has been like a Pampered Chef life boat for me. Knowing that
I'm not the only one helps so much. The graphics that some so willingly share
have been a true GIFT. Thanks especially to the founders, and the generous
contributors.

I, too, am very grateful for all the wonderful flyers, wealth of insight and information I have received in only the few months that I have joined this wonderful board! So many welcoming and wonderful people - that make you feel like family without ever seeing or meeting you ! What a wonderful experience it has been for me!

So thank you for creating CS and thanks to all the wonderful people who share their wisdom, support and personal lives with each and everyone of us!

Thanks so much. We I first joined I was soooooo overwhelmed by recruiter was very busy and the director resigned. I felt lost until I found this sight 2 months after I signed. Two weeks later I had my first > 1,000 show. I attributed that to the advise and direction I received from this sight. Thanks again!

Well said Linda!

Thanks so much!!
I love this site.

Well said Linda and THANK YOU Deb and Greg for this site. It is truly wonderful and has really helped me out on many occassions! :chef:

Thanks for thinking to post what we are all always thinking, Linda! Chef Success is an amazing resource for us. Greg & Deb have truly given us a gift with Chef Success.

What is "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!"?

"aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!" is a special promotion and gratitude event organized by Pampered Chef to thank our top consultants, Greg and Deb, for their outstanding work and dedication to our company.

Who are Greg and Deb?

Greg and Deb are two of our top consultants who have consistently shown exceptional performance and leadership in their Pampered Chef business. They have been instrumental in driving the success of our company and we are grateful for their contributions.

What are the benefits of participating in "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!"?

Participating in "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!" allows you to show your appreciation for our top consultants and also gives you the opportunity to learn from their success. You can gain valuable insights and tips from Greg and Deb on how to grow your own Pampered Chef business.

How can I participate in "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!"?

Participation in "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply follow the instructions on the event page and share your gratitude for Greg and Deb on social media using the designated hashtag. You can also join the live event and interact with Greg and Deb directly.

When is "aHuge Thanks to Greg & Deb!" taking place?

The event will be held on [date] at [time]. However, you can start participating and showing your appreciation for Greg and Deb on social media before the event date. Make sure to follow our social media pages for updates and more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy