• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Extra Button???

In summary, "Does Anyone Have an Extra Button?" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests bring buttons as currency to bid on kitchen products. To play, each guest must bring a button and the highest bidder wins the product. Participants must bring a physical button, but can ask others for extras if needed.
PamperMyLife
Does anyone have an extra "Chef Success" button that I could buy from them at conference? I haven't been real active with my pc business and am just revisiting this AWESOME site with tons of great info. for newbies like me (thanks yall - I'm going cross-eyed and am glued to my chair for all the reading I've been doing!) and anyways am realizing that I should've ordered a button by now!! So, if you have an extra one laying around, I'd be interested in it... Can't wait to meet everyone!!! ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!!!! :)

Last edited:
I'd like a button as well - but my posts aren't high enough.

c00p said:
I'd like a button as well - but my posts aren't high enough.

:confused:
You can get a CS button to wear at conference from Cafe Press, no matter what your post count is. Post count only determines what ribbon you'll get at the meet n greet to hang from your button.

I was just gonna say ... anybody can have a button!

PML .. unless you're leaving for conference tomorrow like we are, you can still order it from Ann's site.

I am wondering if anyone with extra "Cheffer" buttons would be willing to sell them at the Meet and Greet?

Hi there! I am a pampered chef consultant and I would be more than happy to sell you an extra "Chef Success" button at conference. I'm glad you're finding the site helpful for newbies like yourself. It's always great to see consultants revisiting and getting back into their PC business. I'm also excited to meet everyone at conference tomorrow! Just let me know if you're interested in purchasing the button from me. See you at conference! :)

1. What is "Does Anyone Have an Extra Button?"

"Does Anyone Have an Extra Button?" is a popular game that is played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guests bringing a button to the party and using it as a form of currency to bid on various kitchen products.

2. How do I play "Does Anyone Have an Extra Button?"

To play "Does Anyone Have an Extra Button?", each guest must bring a button to the party. The host will then have a selection of kitchen products on display and guests can bid on them using their buttons. The highest bidder wins the product.

3. Do I have to bring a button to play?

Yes, in order to participate in the game, you must bring a button to the party. This is a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved and it adds an element of excitement to the shopping experience.

4. Can I use any type of button?

Yes, you can use any type of button for the game. It can be a regular shirt button, a decorative button, or even a button from a previous Pampered Chef product. The only rule is that it must be a physical button and not a virtual one.

5. What happens if I run out of buttons?

If you run out of buttons to bid with, you can ask other guests if they have any extras to spare. If not, you can still participate in the game by teaming up with another guest and pooling your buttons together to bid on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef~Amber
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • pampered Ruth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies