• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Extra 2008 Trivet for Sale, I Forgot to Order One

In summary, you can purchase an extra 2008 trivet through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. However, since it is a limited edition item, it may no longer be available for purchase through the company. You can try searching for it on online marketplaces or reaching out to other consultants. To check for availability, you can contact a consultant or join Pampered Chef groups on social media. It is possible to buy a 2008 trivet without hosting a party or attending an event. If you are unable to find one for sale, there are other trivet options available from the current product line.
Chef~Amber
Does anyone have an extra 2008 trivet for sale, i forgot to order one last month.

Re: trivetI have 2 of them....where would they ship to?

Re: trivetI am also looking for the 2008 trivet...price and shipping to 44116 thanks in advance..

Re: trivetIf you guys are ok with regular shipping in a large envelope, shipping will only cost about $1. I paid 9.75 for them, so that's all I would want, plus shipping. PM me if you're still interested and we'll exchange addresses.

Last edited:
Re: trivetOh, and they're both new in box.

Re: trivetYou can still place an August order until 9/15.

Re: trivetDebbie- Good point, I didn't even think of that! And I even have another August order going in this week!

Re: trivetThanks, but I will try and find one elsewhere!! Thanks for the quick reply!!
Karri

1. How can I purchase an extra 2008 trivet?

You can purchase an extra 2008 trivet through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I still order a 2008 trivet even though it is no longer in the catalog?

Unfortunately, the 2008 trivet is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. However, you may have luck finding one through online marketplaces such as eBay or by reaching out to fellow Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Is there a way to check if any consultants have a 2008 trivet available for sale?

You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or search for consultants in your area on our website. You can also join Pampered Chef groups on social media to inquire about the availability of the 2008 trivet.

4. Can I buy a 2008 trivet without hosting a party or attending a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, you can purchase a 2008 trivet through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to host a party or attend an event to purchase this item.

5. Are there any other options for purchasing a 2008 trivet if I am unable to find one for sale?

If you are unable to find a 2008 trivet for sale, you can consider using a different trivet or hot pad from our current product line. We have a variety of options available to suit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • 3girls
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Becky0216