• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Extra of Catelogues for Sale

In summary, having extra catalogues for sale allows for increased reach and convenience for potential customers. They can be purchased through a consultant or customer service, as well as at local events. There is no minimum quantity for purchasing and they can be customized with contact information. The extra catalogues will be the same as the ones included in the starter kit for consistency.
Sandibeach
Hello,

I live in Ottawa, Ontario and I have a extra of catelogues, incl. an unopened package. Since the cost of shipping them isn't worth it, if anyone is looking for some we can meet up. I have also spare french ones.

Email me if your interested!

[email protected]

You might want to look into thebooster.com (use me as a reference if you do, please!) and get the stickers that say something along the lines of "this catalog is old but call me for more info" but cuter and rhyming! Anyhoo, put these on your old catalogs and leave them places you frequent - dr. offices, hair salons, etc. That way you don't use up your current catalogs and get your name out there!

Related to Have Extra of Catelogues for Sale

What is the purpose of having extra catalogues for sale?

Having extra catalogues for sale allows you to reach more potential customers and increase your sales. It also provides convenience for customers who may not have access to a catalogue otherwise.

How can I purchase extra catalogues for sale?

You can purchase extra catalogues for sale through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also find them at local events or markets where Pampered Chef is represented.

Is there a minimum quantity for purchasing extra catalogues?

No, there is no minimum quantity for purchasing extra catalogues. You can purchase as few or as many as you need to meet your sales goals.

Can I customize the extra catalogues with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the extra catalogues with your contact information by adding labels or stickers with your name, phone number, and email address. This makes it easier for potential customers to reach out to you.

Will the extra catalogues be the same as the ones included in my starter kit?

Yes, the extra catalogues will be the same as the ones included in your starter kit. This ensures consistency in the products and information being presented to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trishcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • Trishcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Trishcooks
  • Trishcooks