• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale!

In summary, the Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale offers new products including the Grilling Tool Set, Citrus Press, and Berry Picker. These supplies are available for purchase by anyone, and will be sold until they run out. Discounts are available for purchasing multiple items, and all sales are final with no returns or exchanges.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi All,

I have been an consultant since February, and I think I waaaaaay overestimated the amount of business that I would do in the beginning. :D I have a lot of extra Spring/Summer supplies that I would like to sell/trade if anyone is interested.
Everything I have is listed below, and believe me, I have already taken out what I need for my August shows:

• 50 unopened catalogs
  • 3 unopened S/S 08 wish lists
  • (3) packs of 15 count Cooking Show Planning Guides
  • 1 pack of unopened Guest order Form (carbon coy)

If you are interested, please send me a private message!

Thanks in advance,

Leah :chef:

I'm interested in 25 catalogs. How much?

I would like 25 catalogs too :)

You can still use the show planners & the order forms in the fall. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that.

All is gone...thanks!

Hi all,I actually came across 25 more catalogs, opened but in the original wrap. They are blemish free! I would love to unload them on someone that needs them...$10 plus shipping (from 32344). Thanks!

Bumping...please buy if you think you need these..I hav e more than enough!

:)

1. What new products are included in the Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale?

Our Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale include a variety of new products such as the Grilling Tool Set, the Citrus Press, and the Berry Picker.

2. Can I purchase these supplies if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, our Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale are available for purchase by anyone. You do not need to be a consultant to buy these products.

3. How long will these supplies be available for purchase?

These supplies will be available for purchase until they sell out. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, we offer a discount for purchasing multiple items. The discount varies depending on the total quantity of items purchased.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items purchased from our Extra Spring/Summer '08 Supplies for Sale. All sales are final.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessicahawney76
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • shed